Ayokano Posted July 18, 2003 Posted July 18, 2003 [COLOR=darkblue]This is my new banner I did by my self.Well I put it up here so everyone could see it and make fun of it and other stuff to it...ok here's the banner...I also made a avatar and it's now my avatar. P.S:It's my frist time making a banner...don't be really harsh.[/COLOR]
Boo Posted July 18, 2003 Posted July 18, 2003 Hmm.... Try making the picture of the person a bit bigger. This font fits plainess well ;)
Epitome Posted July 18, 2003 Posted July 18, 2003 Too plain. And the person is too small and you cant really see her. Trying adding like another picture iof "Testament" in it if ts like a show or something with characters. But I do like the text, it fits well with the word "Testament" for some reason.
Vegitto4 Posted July 18, 2003 Posted July 18, 2003 not to bad for a beginner. I liked it, maybe some small changes in size....but other than that, well done. ( dont think anything of the below banner, i just need the url, and can't go to another site atm.
Ayokano Posted July 18, 2003 Author Posted July 18, 2003 [COLOR=darkblue]I didn't what to inlarge it...so I just made the banner bigger.I forgot but I used MS Gothic...I guss that is why it mached:sweat: Oh...he is Testament from Guilty Gear X,and he looks like this. [img]http://www.guiltygearx.com/ggx/eng/cara/image/c_ts3.jpg[/img] So here's the new one,also I need to make my avatar larger.[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now