boothten Posted July 20, 2003 Posted July 20, 2003 [color=darkblue][size=1]Um... shouldn't this go in the Dragonball forum? I'm not trying to sound overly mod-ish, but it porbably should.[/color][/size]
OtakuSennen Posted July 20, 2003 Posted July 20, 2003 Um... Yeah.. Either this should go in Dragonball, or the anime lounge. .hack forum is not the right place for that... Um.. I really don't want to sound like a mod here, but normally 2-word posts aren't allowed, and posts on OB need to have good relevance and can produce good discussions.. ^_^ Welcome to the boards.
sophic Posted July 20, 2003 Posted July 20, 2003 I know whut we can change this to how about Trunks can be Crim and BT can be Zarbon LOL ^_^. BT is ugly enough. But we can't change the name :( oooooooooooooo well but if it still get's closed it's still good
KKC Posted July 20, 2003 Posted July 20, 2003 XD Thats a good idea! But, I dont think you are allowed to even post clubs. Your supposed to keep them in your sig and send PMs out.... Or i think thats in the rules.
Elk Posted July 21, 2003 Posted July 21, 2003 Well i'm sorry if i break one of the rules but see my sig.
Recommended Posts