Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]I will find it. anyway, how many posts does it take to get to a Junior Member? [/B][/QUOTE]

250 posts

500 for member and u can choose ur own alvatar

1000 for Otaku
Posted
i saw a clip of Goku when he goes SSJ4, (i think he's Chibi then) he goes SSJ, SSJ2, SSJ3 then grows big and red hair explodes over his body! its soooo kool!
SSJ4 has a yellow aura doesn't it?
Posted
I SAW A SIGN I OPENED UP MY EYES I SAW A SIGN
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]where did you get it?????????? [/B][/QUOTE]

i can't remember, it was posted on otaku v2.0.
and can you get me a URL for the DBAF wbsite, i wanna see blue hair!!!!
Posted
sure Ahh here it is.

ok, i was wrong, i checked the url, and gokou had silver hair with a gold stripe down the middle. if you still want the URL here it is:
[url]http://www.fortunecity.com/underworld/olympic/228/id17.htm[/url]

thats the site, go to Super Saiya-jin levels after you click on the link, and then scroll down. i thought it was blue hair, but his costume is blue.
Posted
[SIZE=1]Vegeta! Duh. He's the best all around! I know Bebi Vegeta isn't a form of SSJ but I like to think of it as his SSJ3 form, since it came between SSJ2 and SSJ4 :D but his best SSJ form would be SSJ4, definitley.[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]ssj3 son gokou looks the coolest out of all the saiya-jin forms.... [/B][/QUOTE]

No no, Seph... You forget of the -Coolest- SSJ of all time..

Majin SSJ2 Chibi Sataan!! :D :D
Posted
SSJ 4 is a real stage..Not like SSJ 6 and that BS
Posted
My thought on that is this, It is a Saiya-jin/Oozaru hybrid, and a SSJ form. I believe that it was supposed to get saiya-jins closer to the legendary state It is more powerfull than the other SSJ forms, and thats why they can only stay in that form for 10 min. because of the excess power load.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...