Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I believe that I look the coolest in my ssj form, ssj2 to be exact. I am one of the only ssj2's so I show u what it looks lik for the first time. It is awsome how my hair is all up lik that.
Posted
SSJ 4 is awesome. And trucks looks sweet when he goes SSJ in he capsule corp clothes. HE looked cool when he had part of his hair back in a pony tail too. But the sweetest is SSJ4
Posted
I have noticed that some people think that goten in SSJ form is the best looking, i wonder why. He looks exactly like gokou in SSJ1. only smaller. Gokou SSJ3 is pretty cool, I like Gohan in SSJ2, but child gokou is pretty cool when he goes SSJ3 to fight........buu i think it is.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]child gokou is pretty cool when he goes SSJ3 to fight........buu i think it is. [/B][/QUOTE]

that would happen to be ssj3 gotenks....
Posted
ok, I know that Gotenks goes SSJ3 to fight buu, but child gokou goes SSJ3 because i watched the transformation yesterday. I know he had to fight somebody, but I amdrawing a blank.
Posted
Well, Shadow Gohan, If i thought that DBAF was real I would like gokou at SSJ6, he has blue hair, with a gold stripe down the middle. If you check out the threads, look at one called OMG. It has a link in there that takes you to a site all about DBAF. ITS BS ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!!! ok, just thought i would share that.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]ok, I know that Gotenks goes SSJ3 to fight buu, but child gokou goes SSJ3 because i watched the transformation yesterday. I know he had to fight somebody, but I amdrawing a blank. [/B][/QUOTE]

I think it is pilif he fights against, I can't remember....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...