kiteS23 Posted July 21, 2003 Posted July 21, 2003 It seems to me that he must have a pretty important job, with all of his traveling and that. Other than that I don't think that they have ever mentioned what he does, just simply it keep him from playing the World for awhile.
OtakuSennen Posted July 21, 2003 Posted July 21, 2003 He's a traveling buisinessman.. At least, that's what KKC and I think. PM her and you'll find out.
Zephyr Posted July 21, 2003 Posted July 21, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by OtakuSennen [/i] [B]He's a traveling buisinessman.. At least, that's what KKC and I think. PM her and you'll find out. [/B][/QUOTE] To add onto that idea, he probably works in a large business, possibly as a sales rep. or a training advisor. This idea from from a statement he made when he first showed up in the series. He told Subaru that he had just gotten back from "a business trip to Indonesia."
KKC Posted July 21, 2003 Posted July 21, 2003 ^_^ I'v put alot of thought into this question! *big grin* From what weve seen in the show, Crim is business man that travels to different countrys. He could be a Travel Agent, but that just doesnt seem like a job Crim would have. He could be one of those people who work with other countrys on importing and exporting goods... but then you would have to be with the government and stuff. From the way I see it, Crim works for some kind of company and goes to other countrys to make deals with other industries and stuff. I dont really know what youi would call that, but im only 12, so give be break. ^_^' Well, I hope that helped Crazy Ace. Welcome to OB, Im a Crim fan as well ^_^ and yes, I have alot of time to think about these things.
teptep Posted July 24, 2003 Posted July 24, 2003 crim sells used cars country to country it is the only thing he is good at Mwahahahaha!
KKC Posted July 24, 2003 Posted July 24, 2003 T_T That was mean.... *hugs crim* If he was a car sales man guy who did that, he wouldn't have Business trips.... His hobby would be traveling around and selling cars. So, i dont think that is his job
*Aura* Posted July 28, 2003 Posted July 28, 2003 i remember that in one of the episodes that Mimiru asked how old he was and he said he was 47 years old so i thought you just might like to know that, but whatever. it just might come in handy though.
Guest godfearer Posted July 28, 2003 Posted July 28, 2003 well, Crim must travel a little because after the first episode he was in, he didn't go anywhere else. so it would make sense if his job would only make him travel alittle,like working for a computer firm.he might try and peddle computer parts to other countrys. That might explain his great strength.because he's always around computers, and he has alot of time on his hands.Oh and uh, *Aura*?Bear said he was 47, not Crim.
Japan Posted July 28, 2003 Posted July 28, 2003 I am pretty sure that Crim is a business men in real life. I think that that is the reason why he travels a lot.
Guest Tidal Posted August 1, 2003 Posted August 1, 2003 he could be a young boy and his father or mother could be a business man/woman and take him with them. I know I must be a complete fool to think that but it could be possible!
KKC Posted August 2, 2003 Posted August 2, 2003 Yes, you are a complete fool thinking that. ^^ Crim is too mature to be a little kid. Hes mature, but carefree and layed back. That is possible ^_^
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now