OtakuBoards

I need your help girlz and guyz

darkside

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by WW2 [/i]
[B]Um, relationships aren't just about sex. They should be based on love, and the feelings you have for each other. Just being with that person should be fun enough.
Usually relationships mainly based on sex don't last too long, and hold no merit.[/quote][/b]
Yeah when you're like 25 and looking for a lifetime mate, not when you're 12 or even 18 usually.

][quote][b]But then again, what do I know? I'm just a hopeless romantic.:D [/B][/QUOTE] You have a point ;)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by dayday [/i]
[B]See once again you didn't get what I said. If you took the time and read my post carefully you would have saw what I meant. And relationships aren't about sex and nothing else. I don't see why anyone even pays me any mind. They never get what I mean when I say it. No one gets anything about me. No one understands me. None of you probably get why I write poems. It's all just words and such to you, but I actually wrote it for a reason. See and now I'm so mad I'm about to cry. That's how angry I am right now. You need to all just leave me alone and ignore what I say since you don't get it anyway. [/B][/QUOTE]
[FONT=arial]pardon me for being blunt, but be quiet about it already. suck it up, you're not the only one who's gone through a rough childhood, but you don't hear other people complaining about it trying to get sympathy. if it's not for sympathy, then I sure don't get why you would bring it up here, since it has nothing to do with the topic. maturity also has to do with how you deal with conflicts, so if you're as mature as you claim to be, while they shouldn't have quite said what they did, you're not helping to prove your case by threatening to throw a tantrum because people don't agree with or 'understand' you, as you put it. you're gonna get quite a bit of that in the future as it is, might as well learn how to face it now.[/FONT]

Guest dayday
See, once again I never said that. Never said I was the only one with a rough childhood. Never said I wanted sympathy. Never said I was threatening to throw a tantrum, because I'm not. If you ignored me then you wouldn't even pay attention to that. I don't care if I'm physically or mentally mature. If you don't like it then don't. No one even has to talk to me. I don't really care. I'm just saying what's on my mind. If you think I'm not mature enough to say what I want then go ahead. I have my own way of things and how I work. Deal with it or leave me alone. It's up to you. I don't care what anyone else thinks of me I'm the way I am and I like it. I'm just tired of everyone trying to judge me when they don't know me. I state an opinion and all of a sudden something like this happens. Get over it if you don't like it. I'm going to keep posting like this and I don't care. I might get banned for it but I have to say what I have to say. If you don't like it don't. Just stop telling me what to do and how I act.

[B]See, once again I never said that. Never said I was the only one with a rough childhood. Never said I wanted sympathy. Never said I was threatening to throw a tantrum, because I'm not. If you ignored me then you wouldn't even pay attention to that. I don't care if I'm physically or mentally mature. If you don't like it then don't. No one even has to talk to me. I don't really care. I'm just saying what's on my mind. If you think I'm not mature enough to say what I want then go ahead. I have my own way of things and how I work. Deal with it or leave me alone. It's up to you. I don't care what anyone else thinks of me I'm the way I am and I like it. I'm just tired of everyone trying to judge me when they don't know me. I state an opinion and all of a sudden something like this happens. Get over it if you don't like it. I'm going to keep posting like this and I don't care. I might get banned for it but I have to say what I have to say. If you don't like it don't. Just stop telling me what to do and how I act. [/B][/QUOTE]
[FONT=arial]no, you never outrightly said "Everybody, I have a rough childhood." You just said, "I've had a rough life," is all, and in this very thread, in fact. if you don't want sympathy, then why do you keep bringing that fact to our attention (or imply it) in almost every post you make?

for the tantrum, how many times have you said that you were about to get angry, that you had a hot head, that people shouldn't make you angry, because if they did, there would be a lot less people around (also in this very thread)?

I don't care what opinion you have, and I don't care if you state it. but you should be careful [i]how[/i] you state it. accusing people of having 'puny brains' because they don't agree with you [i]is[/i] rude, whether you think it or not. that was the thing that probably got people fired up at you to begin with, not because you stated your opinion. people here are allowed to have their say-so in opinions, but the rudeness is what gets people in trouble. I myself have gotten in that sort of trouble here, because I wasn't careful with how I said things, and I came off sounding like a jerk, when I didn't mean to sound mean in the first place. just some food for thought.[/FONT]

[B]*twitches* I got 3 quotes basically all saying the same thing. HOW COME NO ONE EVER UNDERSTANDS WHAT I MEAN!!! I didn't mean you could be 2 or 4. I didn't see that in the post. And no you didn't have to be so rude to me. I don't talk much so I have a problem getting words straight. If you got something to say to me say it now, because my thing is starting to get my head hot. And I don't need that right now. Anyone else have something rude to say to me or something to say about what I do. And just because someone is older than you doesn't mean they know more. And let's see you called me stupid. Maybe if someone sees how you were at my age they'd say you were stupid too. You don't know anything about me at all. So don't just say things that you don't know about. I've had a rough life and I'm mature enough to know how to handle everything that comes at me and how to control myself. If I didn't a lot of people wouldn't be around. I have trouble holding in my temper and it starting to let lose right now. So if you got something else to say, then say it. [/B][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE][B]See once again you didn't get what I said. If you took the time and read my post carefully you would have saw what I meant. And relationships aren't about sex and nothing else. I don't see why anyone even pays me any mind. They never get what I mean when I say it. No one gets anything about me. No one understands me. None of you probably get why I write poems. It's all just words and such to you, but I actually wrote it for a reason. See and now I'm so mad I'm about to cry. That's how angry I am right now. You need to all just leave me alone and ignore what I say since you don't get it anyway. [/B][/QUOTE]

Now now, child. Don't get your panties in a twist. You're obviously not mature at all if you're reacting this way on a simple message board.

Also, perhaps if you knew what you were saying to begin with, then there wouldn't be confusion, would there? For instance, you just said, "I didn't mean you could be 2 or 4. I didn't see that in the post."

Did you not say in your initial post, "I'm really getting tired of people always saying you're too young. You're never too young."

Dayday, that's most certainly NOT saying 2 years old or 4 years old is too young, effectively saying 2 or 4 is an adequate age to be in a relationship.

---

"If you got something to say to me say it now, because my thing is starting to get my head hot. And I don't need that right now."

Again, childish tantrums are not needed.

---

"And just because someone is older than you doesn't mean they know more."

Actually, that's the way it works. Remember the Premarital Sex discussion? We are older than you, and knew more than you, too. You only present your view in a one-sided opinion, then over-react when someone disagrees. That is already showing your lack of knowledge and lack of maturity regarding the subject, thus confirming that an older person does know more than you.

---

"And let's see you called me stupid. Maybe if someone sees how you were at my age they'd say you were stupid too."

Yes. I did call you stupid. But, considering your posts, there is no evidence to suggest otherwise.

Also, when I was 12, I was not concerned with dating, as 12 is most certainly not an appropriate age for relationships. When I was 12, I played Sega Genesis, had fun with my friends, and watched Goldfinger and Jason And The Argonauts.

---

"You don't know anything about me at all. So don't just say things that you don't know about."

Believe it or not, Dayday, I was once very much like you. But I learned how to deal with frustration in a mature and sensible manner when I was about your age.

---

"I've had a rough life and I'm mature enough to know how to handle everything that comes at me and how to control myself. If I didn't a lot of people wouldn't be around. I have trouble holding in my temper and it starting to let lose right now."

Obviously, you aren't mature enough to know how to handle yourself, after all, you're getting worked up on a message board. Who hasn't had a rough life? As one already mentioned, trying to draw the sympathy card will get you nowhere; it will only further show people just how immature and irresponsible you are.

Oh, and you're 12, right? I'm sure you'd be very dangerous when angry. No offence, of course. "If I didn't a lot of people wouldn't be around" is all hot air and chest-puffing. Trust me, I've used that line before.

---

"I don't see why anyone even pays me any mind. They never get what I mean when I say it. No one gets anything about me. No one understands me. None of you probably get why I write poems. It's all just words and such to you, but I actually wrote it for a reason. See and now I'm so mad I'm about to cry. That's how angry I am right now. You need to all just leave me alone and ignore what I say since you don't get it anyway."

Spare us the melodrama, please. I don't read your poems because well frankly, they're substandard and dull. Teen angst died out in 1995. Also, if you want us to ignore you, then might I suggest silence? If you don't post, then we can't respond. Simple as that.

---

Are you happy now that I've said what I was holding back?

Regards,

PoisonTongue

The age someone can be in a relationship depends on the person. A thirty year old could handle a relationship with less finesse than a fifteen year old. Some twelve year olds could maybe handle relationships... the question of him or her finding a partner depends, of course, if his or her peers are as mature as him/her.

I'm fourteen, the age where lots of kids start dating, and I doubt I could handle it. Once someone hinted to me a guy I chat with on IRC "liked" me. My reaction was akin to that a bunnyrabbit gets when she sees a hawk diving at her about to tear her guts out. I can just see myself in two years having a heart attack when the guy next to me in the car looks like he just [i]might[/i] be leaning towards me.

Relationships don't need to include snogging and sex - there are other ways of showing affection to a partner. I'm not expert on the matter, but I know that much. Dating someone for the sole reason of getting into their pants is, well, stupid. Unfortunately, for some guys that's the sole reason they go out with girls at all. Hook up with the hot chick, and the next morning, make up all sorts of wild stories to tell the other guys.

Follow the rule that applies to everything: Don't do anything just because everyone else is doing it. Date when you're ready and you seriously feel you could handle a break-up (which, sadly, is almost inevitable) or if your partner stabs you in the back, or other uglynasty stuff. Also, don't you dare break up with anyone just because they're not "cool", or I'll be forced to kill you.

darkside, if she broke up with you after ONE day, chances are, she's not worth chasing. Move on.

Guest XBebop
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PoisonTongue [/i]
[B]Dayday, no offence, but blow it out your ***. I suppose then, by your train of thought, that 5 year olds are mature enough to date? Hell, why not 2 year olds...then again, newborns seem to know enough about relationships to get it on right out of the womb. 12 is too young. That's the bottom line. Hell, 14 is too young--16 is too young to seriously date.

Generally, high school age and younger lack the maturity and relationship tools to manage an interpersonal involvement.

Most college people lack those fundamental people skills. And you're trying to tell us about your middle school friends knowing more about relationships than someone who's twice their age and has been in twice as many relationships, relationships dealing with much more serious matters than--as one poster expressed--"meeting by the monkey bars"?

Dayday, your logic is as clumsy as you are stupid. [/B][/QUOTE]

-_-;; well, well, well. All you HAD to say thast she was wrong, not spen a whole post telling why in a very rude way. I mean, hell, 12 year olds are a little too young to date but it does give them expeirience, to date people only people you are in love with. I have found love, found out she doesn't realy love me ( well, i dunno, it's just an estimate.. ). I'm 13, i'm going out with that girl and she's amazingly perverted, i won't say anything more.

Anyways. Kid, stay away fom da girlies until you are like 16, THEY EAT THEIR OWN! j/k =P

Guest Taylor Hewitt
Dayday cant get on OB so she told me to post this:

Yes, I am happy that you said that. And I actually do hurt people. I've done it before. And I don't just mean little kids and people my age. I've hurt people in their twenties and thirties physically. And I can do that when I'm not mad. First of all I'm going to try and say this again. You can be at the age of 12 and date. You don't have to be in love with the person, but if you know how you feel then you can. I'm not even 12. I'm only 11. So come to think of it I've been in one relationship. And that's still going now. When I said I've done it plenty of times, I meant I blew people off. So, after all this I just say when I'm mad. I cry a lot no matter what and it's not because of my age. Also, I didn't mean to bring up I had problems a lot. It was just part of it so I could get my point across. So if I brought it up too much, sorry. And last, I don't get upset with someone disagrees with me. People get mad at me because I can't always explain what what I mean exactly, so they start to jump on me. And PoisonTongue, I never even liked you in the first place. This is the best I can explain what I meant by everything so if you don't get it, I'm sorry. I can't do any better than this. -dayday

Love requires TWO people reciprocating the same thing, not just one pining away for the other. That's real love anyway.

And love requires time; for every relationship there's differences, but they all still have to stand the test of time. A couple of weeks doesn't count, and that's all that middle school children can manage 9 times out of 10.

The purpose of love (and for specific's sake I'm talking about the kind you get married for) is to keep two people together for the rest of their lives. Does this sound like something a 12-year-old is ready for? Absolutely not. And if you're looking for love but not looking for it to last, then why the heck are you even bothering? Sure, get relationships to learn from and enjoy, but even those need to come at a time when you could make the most of them, since that sort of issue takes a GREAT deal of maturity to some degree: understanding, patience, admitting you're wrong, getting along, putting the other above yourself, amongst many other things.

Just find friends to hang out with, and later down the road you could date some of these friends... you'll learn a lot if you go about it the right way.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by XBebop [/i]
[B]-_-;; well, well, well. All you HAD to say thast she was wrong, not spen a whole post telling why in a very rude way. I mean, hell, 12 year olds are a little too young to date but it does give them expeirience, to date people only people you are in love with. I have found love, found out she doesn't realy love me ( well, i dunno, it's just an estimate.. ). I'm 13, i'm going out with that girl and she's amazingly perverted, i won't say anything more.
[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo]1. Love has nothing to do with dating, especially at age twelve.

2. While I'm sure you guys care about each other as friends, you two aren't in love...you might have a puppy infatuation, but most likely what your feeling is due to hormones.

3. I agree with absolutly everything PoisonTounge had to say to Dayday. No offense but you really shouldn't attempt to pick an argument with someone named "PoisonTounge" when your logic is as faulty and as twisted as yours is. There is absolutly no point to date at twelve...you aren't going to find your soul mate, you shouldn't begin kissing and making out (If you are making out with someone at twelve then I can only imagine seeing some young girl pregnant at fifteen or sixteen). The only thing you should be doing is hanging out with your friends, if one of them happens to be of the opposite sex then so be it.

4. Although I'm sure it is possible for a twelve year old to be as bright as a twenty-three year old, you are still lacking in experience and maturity. [/color]