Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=red]I remember watching it on Cartoon Network when it was on. It was pretty cool from what I saw. I really liked the ending theme.

My favorite character was Aisha.:) I've always thought "catgirls" were cool.[/COLOR]
Posted
I like it too. I would say that gene and jim are the best characters. Gene for his attitude and jim for his computer skills. It was A real shame when they cancled it.:bawl:
Posted
I loved that show.. There was so much edited, though, it's amazing Toonami kept it at a half-hour time slot.

I loved the action... All the guns and such. (I like it more than Trigun and Cowboy Bebop, personally)

My parents disapproved of Melfina's lack of clothing thingie...

The favorite character of mine is probably Jim.. So short, so smart. ^_^ Like me! (Ego level: 68%)
Posted
I loved that show so much that I bought the entire series on DVD.

I really liked how they used a very original idea for space combat. I mean space ships with arms, that can fist fight and have shoot outs, how cool is that?

I also really liked the McDougal brothers, especially after Harry [spoiler]got his android body.[/spoiler] In fact, I have to say the McDougals are some of the coolest characters in all of anime.

But thats just my opinion.:D
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1][b]Xebec,[/b] please clean up your post quality. If I'd have seen this thread before people started posting in it, I would have closed it for the sheer sloppiness that the first post contained. Your two posts in this thread so far have been spam and I ask that you try to improve next time. Thanks! *QA*[/color][/size]
Posted
I really like Outlaw Star and pretty much everything about it!

One thing that I really like and find interesting is the whole 'spacey' atmosphere. I love the idea of traveling around in a space-ship (especially one like the Outlaw Star!), going from planet to planet meeting diffrent types of species and having all sorts of things to do.

I also like how Gene used different shells that did different things and his glove things that he sometimes used.
The variety of places to go, for whatever reason, seemed fun; whether it was a planet or a space station.

Another thing I find interesting is the different types of people: human, bio-android, cyborg, ctarl ctarl, and some others I can't remember the names of.
Along with that I liked the abilities of them, especially a ctarl ctarl's (Aisha's). I like cats anyway so I thought a cat person was rather cool but, then Aisha has her super-strength and she can turn into her beast girl form, which is even better because she looks like a white tiger. Also, I always liked her personality/attitude, and her little cat-bell collar!
Posted
I bought the entire series as well and have probably watched it 3 times, but the thing that many people don't understand is the whole Caster Gun thing and what exactly it is because they cut out the episode that explained it from T.V. due to its content.
Posted
I love OutlawStar!It's so cool It reminds me of Trigun,exept in space.It's the best,man!The weird part is when a bad-*** outlaw(like Gene.)falls in love with a pretty hot android.:demon: :smirk:
Guest Puppetmaster
Posted
I [SIZE=4]LOVE[/SIZE] outlaw star, i was so mad when toonami took it off. It's such a cool show
Posted
i also love outlaw star, i can't say i like it more then bebop though... my fav. epesode is when gene dresses up as a girl and has to wrestle in that women wrestling leg.
Posted
As much as I fell in love with this series I am saddened to say that I have yet to seen it completly through to its entirety Yes, yes I know what kind of fan am I. But still I must say that I love it to the fullest and yes Gene Starwind is a fine one[ but a close second in my book...ONIZUKA I LOVE YOU. :love: ] Ooops sorry about that.
But back to Outlaw Star. I was just a great series and I never did see the ending to the space race. Some please tell me how did it end. And as foward ad the Wrestlinh episode...Didn't you think that Gene looked absoultey adorable as a woman though, I just thought it too be to funny....:babble:
Posted
Do I really need to say where my loyalty lies? Anyway,...uh-oh...losing train of thought....Queen Asuka won't like this post,but when I think of what I was going to say I'll edit my post. Sorry.
Posted
i like Outlaw Star,but i haven't seen or watched it is like forever but i still remember stuff about it though.when they showed it on Cartoon Network i watched it sometimes and the other times that i couldn't i was goin somewhere the next day and i couldn't stay up that long or either my sister kicked me out of her room cause i didn't have a tv of my own then and i had to watch it on her. i could have kicked the ******* otu of her for doing it half of the time though cause she wanted to go to bed and i wanted to stay up and watch it.l8ta.pz.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...