Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
My friend and I found a program were you can play Yu Gi Oh by connecting with IP's. Then I uninstalled it, but I want it back. Anyone know what it is? and where I can find it.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by .hack//IZUAL [/i]
[B]My friend and I found a program were you can play Yu Gi Oh by connecting with IP's. Then I uninstalled it, but I want it back. Anyone know what it is? and where I can find it. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=teal]I doubt anyone is gonna read this now, but you actually found a website where you can play Yu-Gi-Oh! online?[/COLOR]
Posted
It's not a website as such, it's a program you download which allows you to duel over the internet. It's like a souped-up chat program with a duelling field on it.

Personally, I think YVD is a lot better than Apprentice- since it's made specifically for Yu-Gi-Oh, I think it's a lot less confusing and easier to get to grips with. Plus, the card images are bigger, hehe ^_^
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1][i]I have this program(thanks to DM), well since this thread is basically dead now that we answered it, lets talk about the program and if we have it and such.[/color][/size][/i]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...