Izzy Posted July 22, 2003 Posted July 22, 2003 My friend and I found a program were you can play Yu Gi Oh by connecting with IP's. Then I uninstalled it, but I want it back. Anyone know what it is? and where I can find it.
Domon Posted July 22, 2003 Posted July 22, 2003 Well there are two different programs you can use for online dueling and IP etc. Was it YVD or Apprentice?
Digital Monster Posted July 23, 2003 Posted July 23, 2003 If it´s YVD, it´s at Xerocreative.com, for Apprentice I know Pojo has it with the YGO patches.
Kaioshin Posted July 25, 2003 Posted July 25, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by .hack//IZUAL [/i] [B]My friend and I found a program were you can play Yu Gi Oh by connecting with IP's. Then I uninstalled it, but I want it back. Anyone know what it is? and where I can find it. [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=teal]I doubt anyone is gonna read this now, but you actually found a website where you can play Yu-Gi-Oh! online?[/COLOR]
Solo Tremaine Posted July 26, 2003 Posted July 26, 2003 It's not a website as such, it's a program you download which allows you to duel over the internet. It's like a souped-up chat program with a duelling field on it. Personally, I think YVD is a lot better than Apprentice- since it's made specifically for Yu-Gi-Oh, I think it's a lot less confusing and easier to get to grips with. Plus, the card images are bigger, hehe ^_^
HoT LaVa 904 Posted July 31, 2003 Posted July 31, 2003 Is it all free for download or do you have to pay for something?
iggy Posted July 31, 2003 Posted July 31, 2003 its for free at xerocreative.com and download the BIG shabang lol
Meteora Posted August 27, 2003 Posted August 27, 2003 [color=darkblue][size=1][i]I have this program(thanks to DM), well since this thread is basically dead now that we answered it, lets talk about the program and if we have it and such.[/color][/size][/i]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now