Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Look at this completely extremely insane thing! Man, someone must have plenty of time in their hands for making something like this oO
[url=http://abstract.cs.washington.edu/~renacer/ascii-matrix.html.gz]The Matrix has you![/url]
Posted
[color=green]Whoa..strange.Oo

I'm wondering if they did it with some sort of DVD/Photo editor..but..that would be awfully hard.

Goodness, some people, it's really quite amazing though.[/color]
Posted
[color=orangered][font=times new roman]all I can say is...HOLY CRAP...That person has some serious time on there hands...I have never seen anything that freaky cool ever...wow...just...wow... :wigout: [/color][/font]
Posted
That was most likely not done by hand. Probably just took a film bit and used some sort of editor to make it into text like that.

I mean, it's the exact film, so if it was done by hand there'd be slight variations, and there's not, so it was machine that did it.

It's still cool though.
Posted
I think TN is right, because it was done by a school in washington according to the URL. But thats awesome in my opinion. Im keeping that...
Posted
Wow-- Muy Bien.

I love the Matrix..

I would've liked it more if they used green letters and black background, though, like real Matrix Coding.. (I don't know if that's possible, though..)

*entranced* I am not in a virtual dreamland. This is the real world. I will stay out of the rabbit hole and believe whatever I want to believe.
Posted
[size=]I definately agree with T_N. Either that, or this person has some serious time on their hands, and is unhealthily obsessed with the Matrix.

Very cool to look at though...[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...