Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I was gonna make a .hack//sign banner but then I saw this pic of Tifa and was like WOW thats hot!! So I made that instead heheh

Anyways, I knows its plain and bla bla bla, But I think it looks cool, And Hot! lol

If you dont have anything nice to day dont say anything

[img]http://trapped_rogue.250free.com/tifabanner.jpg[/img]
Guest Ooder
Posted
Wow, for your first banner thats great!! :D Id like to see more if you make any
Posted
Very impressive for the first stab Stuart.

I like that you rotated her a bit for nice positioning and the maroon font and border match well with the feel...

*claps* Nice.... ^_^
Posted
That is [i]very[/i] good for a first try. Wow..

You did a lot of stuff right here that people who have been doing banners for months still can't do. I really like your use of text. You chose a color that incorporated elsewhere in the banner, which is extremely smart, and made an outline which would have otherwise clashed the text against the background. It's a pretty good font, and the placement was done well. I like that you used a picture of high quality, and the scan lines are a great addition. The only thing that necessarily needs improving is a personal prefference, which is the way the outline sort of fades in. I see outlines as something solid that should work as sort of a boundary for the banner, but maybe that's just me. To keep the red, I'd try a single pixel of black around the outside, a pixel of the red color around, and another black one to enclose it.

Again, very good job! I look forward to seeing more work from you. ^_^
Posted
Two pixel border would be fine. I hate to put a downer on it but I hate the font, and I think the scanlines could be more transparent. Not too bad though.
Posted
:blush: WOW :blush:

I never thought I would get such good reponse, Thank you all! I started my own banner thread and ill post more in there, So make sure to check them out
Posted
[color=orangered][font=times new roman]thats very good stuart...And I dont mean for a first try :p

syk pretty much hit the nail on the head...The banner looks great (ofcourse im a tifa fan so im abit bias... :cool: )

The scanlines look good...Sometimes they can look horrid but there just transparent enough not to mess up the image but you can see them clearly enough that they give the banner that little extra spice...:D [/color][/font]
Posted
Good for a first try. Font = bad choice... Not that the font itself is bad, but there is an odd stroke on it that gets on my nerves... The faded outline is also not looking good... Just make it solid.
Posted
Wow, I love it! That is great for anyone in my opinion! I like the font tho! I just like everything about it! I hardly ever see Syk3 post things at the art forum, I don't know why, but I don't remember seeing his posts alot. But that should say something good about it!! I love it a lot!!!

Great Job [b]10/10[/b]

Love, Kaola
Posted
Ok, I know the font is bad, But I only have the stuff that can wit the computer and I havent downloaded any other kinda fonts, So my choices are limited.. Where can I download new fonts that Dont cost money?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...