Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This is my newest project:
I made this banner and .hack//IZUAL asked me for it so he edited it some himself, but I used a sunset as the background for it b/c I thought it would look perfect with it!

Rate please!!!

Love, Kaola
Posted
It's nice. The sunset really does look perfect. heh. I think it would look better with a border. Try one with one pixel of black, one pixel of red/orange/yellow, then another one pixel of black.
Posted
I didn't mean yellow, red, [i]and[/i] orange. :laugh: I meant one of the three (hence the slashes). This is what I had in mind:

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=442658[/img]

Oh, and I think some text would fill up that empty space nicely.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...