Kaola Su Posted July 23, 2003 Posted July 23, 2003 This is my newest project: I made this banner and .hack//IZUAL asked me for it so he edited it some himself, but I used a sunset as the background for it b/c I thought it would look perfect with it! Rate please!!! Love, Kaola
Dan Rugh Posted July 23, 2003 Posted July 23, 2003 It's nice. The sunset really does look perfect. heh. I think it would look better with a border. Try one with one pixel of black, one pixel of red/orange/yellow, then another one pixel of black.
Kaola Su Posted July 23, 2003 Author Posted July 23, 2003 Alright, what about just black? I thought with all those colors it might looks weird and too crowded. Love, Kaola
Dan Rugh Posted July 23, 2003 Posted July 23, 2003 I didn't mean yellow, red, [i]and[/i] orange. :laugh: I meant one of the three (hence the slashes). This is what I had in mind: [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=442658[/img] Oh, and I think some text would fill up that empty space nicely.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now