OtakuBoards

Anime

Guest firemac

Guest firemac
Hey did you see the commercial to Adult Swim yet for CN, They are going to show Cowboy Bepop on it, Sweet! I can't wait to see it Sunday September 2nd. I wodner fi they will show Trigun and Evangelion on it, I wanna see all of those shows, but I haven't been able to see any of them yet.:( :(

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gundamcat17 [/i]
[B]not to burst you bubble but they will never release eva...big o,and one of the other gundam series are lined up for fal though [/B][/QUOTE]
Well Big O is out what ya talking about, and I still wany Eva to air on tv somewhere:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~*Anime Girl*~ [/i]
[B]They are showing Dragonball again too!!! YAY!!! [/B][/QUOTE]
I know, but I want to see the other shows more

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]big o is not even considered anime
its neo-anime. in other words, american anime [/B][/QUOTE]
whatever it's still an Anime, so it's Anime

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gundamcat17 [/i]
[B]nods his head in agreance with seph..to think it all started with the butchering of db and gundam...i hope they don't trash 0083 to bad [/B][/QUOTE]

Man, am I glad I've already seen all those series, and more, as subs. Of course, the only good subs of db is DB and DBGT. DBZ is the worst in subbed form, no DVD's out yet. And also, I swear to god, there will be heads rolling if they release Evangelion onto cartoon network.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I pray to god they don't show eva, they will ruin it for sure....

and if they even [I]think[/I] about showing sazan eyes (3x3 eyes) then I'm going to get very angry.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah...you're too right. :P I'm so glad they didn't kill all those other good animes...that would be horrible...horrible, I tell ya! HORRIBLE!

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duckie [/i]
[B]

Yeah...you're too right. :P I'm so glad they didn't kill all those other good animes...that would be horrible...horrible, I tell ya! HORRIBLE! [/B][/QUOTE]
what's up with everyone saying evangelion or that other good naime would be hoorible if released?:confused: :confused: :confused:

The Evangelion dub isn't really bad. In fact, it is one of the best dubs out there right now. But I don't think it will be shown anytime on Cartoon Network. Too much issues on that anime, from religious ones to scenes not for kids. You're better off with video, dubbed or subbed. I would think something like Oh! My Goddess! would have a better chance on Toonami.

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]There is only 1 good American Anime, and thats G.I. Joe. [/B][/QUOTE]
that's not even anime

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]
that's not even anime [/B][/QUOTE]

Ur an idiot, aren't u? Didn't u know that the ppl who drew G.I. Joe were Japanese and Americans using the old school anime style? So basically, it is a anime.

[B]Hey did you see the commercial to Adult Swim yet for CN, They are going to show Cowboy Bepop on it, Sweet! I can't wait to see it Sunday September 2nd. I wodner fi they will show Trigun and Evangelion on it, I wanna see all of those shows, but I haven't been able to see any of them yet.:( :( [/B][/QUOTE]

No I have not seen that commercial....

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]

Ur an idiot, aren't u? Didn't u know that the ppl who drew G.I. Joe were Japanese and Americans using the old school anime style? So basically, it is a anime. [/B][/QUOTE]
no that **** isn't anime

[B]
no that **** isn't anime [/B][/QUOTE]

Actually, in many ppl's book, anime is made or helped made by the japanese, the japanese help make G.I. Joe, thus, it is considered to be "American Anime" The first real attempt to make anime.

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]I've been wondering for a long time...how about Thundercats? Is that actually some type of Anime? [/B][/QUOTE]
That's obviously Anime