Syn Posted July 24, 2003 Posted July 24, 2003 Hmph, I was going to enter this piece into that unofficial art contest thing. Since it doesnt look like its going to take place anymore I guess i'll post it for you guys to rate. For those of you who dont know, the reaper is the blind reaper, I didnt draw or design it myself, I just cut it out. Well, what do you guys think, comments and critiques welcome. ^_^
Spikey Posted July 24, 2003 Posted July 24, 2003 Very very good. I love the background, though it doesn't really fight with the grim reaper evil heh. 9/10
SaiyanPrincessX Posted July 24, 2003 Posted July 24, 2003 I'd have to agree with Spikey. Also he stands out too much.;) 8/10
Syn Posted July 24, 2003 Author Posted July 24, 2003 Hes supposed to stand out >>; hes the main part of the image really....
eleanor Posted July 24, 2003 Posted July 24, 2003 [size=1] XBebop made a new thread, and he's just waiting for an entry. But I like the graphic, it's simple, and I love the background. I think the grim reaper guy would look better standing out, anyway.[/size]
Guest (sic.k) Posted July 26, 2003 Posted July 26, 2003 [color=darkred]Nice. Heh, thats the only skate GFX I've ever seen to tell you the truth. I suppose it's pretty good, a little light for my tastes though. >_<[/color]
Kaola Su Posted July 26, 2003 Posted July 26, 2003 (SIC.K) AGH! HAPPY NOODLE BOY!!! Okay sorry back on Kaisuke's art I like that alot!! The b/g looks really great and you did a great job of cuttin him out! Love it!!! Love, Kaola
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now