Doukeshi Posted July 24, 2003 Posted July 24, 2003 Hey guys, I just made this banner for someone and I was just wondering how well people think my window effect works. I've used it in a few of my banners now and I was just curious ^_^. Thanks
terra Posted July 24, 2003 Posted July 24, 2003 I think the idea is very good, but the background is a little bit confusing. It sort of took some concentration to see each person, and I don't think banners should require [i]too[/i] much thought :). Maybe you could lighten Spike's picture or something so that it's easier to see.
klinanime1 Posted July 24, 2003 Posted July 24, 2003 Yeah! It's Sanzo! But yeah, I think it's too... cluttered, I guess, but that's not the word I was looking for.
AzureWolf Posted July 24, 2003 Posted July 24, 2003 Meh, I think it was put together very cleverly. The setup and style is very unique, and imaginative to boot. I don't think doukeshi's main idea was to clearly show the characters/pictures in the back, because the focus is on the more colorful pictures on the front. Anyway, I think it rocks. My only beef with it is that it looks like Gene at the left is a little sharper than the rest of the pictures.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now