Trigun 11 Posted July 24, 2003 Posted July 24, 2003 I'm bored as hell so lets play who said that. "Eat my Energy" Who said that and which show was it?
Guest Randleman Posted July 24, 2003 Posted July 24, 2003 [color=crimson]I got a better game! Lets play "Lets Close This Spam Thread And Never Do It Again!" I can't really see how this thread could get anywhere constructive.[/color]
Genkai Posted July 24, 2003 Posted July 24, 2003 Acutally, I can definitely see how this could be a fun game.. But a lot of the time games get off topic and eventually closed... Also, i have no idea who said that, but it sound like something from the dubbed DBZ?
Ryan Posted July 24, 2003 Posted July 24, 2003 I was also thinking DBZ. I have never heard that line before but it does sound like it would come from Dragonball/Z/Gt.
Mina Posted July 24, 2003 Posted July 24, 2003 Yusuke from YYH said that quote. Saw the ep yesterday.
Shinobi Posted July 24, 2003 Posted July 24, 2003 I thought it was Homer from The Simpsons...*shrugs*
Dragon Warrior Posted July 24, 2003 Posted July 24, 2003 Ah. That was on Yu Yu Hakusho. Yusuke said it and then BAM! Ouchies! :) EDIT: Okay, that was a load of typos XD I fixed 'em.
Transtic Nerve Posted July 24, 2003 Posted July 24, 2003 Ugh, this is going no where. If you want to play games, we have an RPG section for that.
Recommended Posts