Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]Hey! What's up? This is a new drawing.
I need opinions from all of you, please. :help:
Is it good or bad? Anything wrong with it?
I need opinions. Also include some advice on how I can improve if there's anything wrong with it. Thanks alot! ^_^[/size]
Posted
Shiny hair....oooo!

She looks almost Arabic. Her eyes are pretty, and the outfit is nice and...*gush gush gush*

9/1o. I like how you used different colored ink for the outlines, instead of just black. *thumbs up*
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]I lvoe it! I love it! I love it! I agree on what Ginny said about the Arabic touch to it. I love your style, this is the first picture I have seen you draw! I love it! Draw more.

-Kitten[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[size=1]Makes me think of Princess Leia, or Amidala, or...some other SW chick, heh. I love the hair...it looks like spun copper or something, heh.

The drawing below the shoulders seems very mundane by comparison. Which doesn't make it a bad picture by any means, but you could have a slightly different effect by keeping the detail and whatnot up throughout the picture. As it is, it sort of reminds me of a charicature...with a lot of focus on the face.[/size]
Posted
Wow! Did you color it with colored pencils? I think its very awesome! Expecially the coloring, I want to see more, great job!
Rating: 10/10
Posted
[size=1]Gee, thanks everyone! ^_^
This is the only first time I draw like this kind of picture.
It is colored in color pencils that my dad bought me in the Art Store.
(he bought color pencils that are for professional artist).
I'm just a beginner, not a professional.
I'm just a 14-year-old ordinary girl.
Anyways, Thanks for all of you!
I'll be posting more soon!!! ^_^[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...