Demonic Angel Posted July 25, 2003 Posted July 25, 2003 [size=1]Hey! What's up? This is a new drawing. I need opinions from all of you, please. :help: Is it good or bad? Anything wrong with it? I need opinions. Also include some advice on how I can improve if there's anything wrong with it. Thanks alot! ^_^[/size]
eleanor Posted July 25, 2003 Posted July 25, 2003 [size=1] Very nice! I love it, especially the coloring. I like your style...[/size]
Snufkin Posted July 25, 2003 Posted July 25, 2003 Wow! This is really good! I like her hair most. It looks pretty unique and very cute. Good job! ^^
GinnyLyn Posted July 25, 2003 Posted July 25, 2003 Shiny hair....oooo! She looks almost Arabic. Her eyes are pretty, and the outfit is nice and...*gush gush gush* 9/1o. I like how you used different colored ink for the outlines, instead of just black. *thumbs up*
ephemeral Posted July 26, 2003 Posted July 26, 2003 That's really good, I liker her hair and eyes, too! good job on the coloring, I think it looks really cool.
KittyLynn Posted July 26, 2003 Posted July 26, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]I lvoe it! I love it! I love it! I agree on what Ginny said about the Arabic touch to it. I love your style, this is the first picture I have seen you draw! I love it! Draw more. -Kitten[/COLOR][/SIZE]
nezzyjean Posted July 26, 2003 Posted July 26, 2003 [size=0] [color=silver]I like your style alot! It looks really cool! Nice coloring, you should post more of your art![/color] [/size]
Sara Posted July 26, 2003 Posted July 26, 2003 [size=1]Makes me think of Princess Leia, or Amidala, or...some other SW chick, heh. I love the hair...it looks like spun copper or something, heh. The drawing below the shoulders seems very mundane by comparison. Which doesn't make it a bad picture by any means, but you could have a slightly different effect by keeping the detail and whatnot up throughout the picture. As it is, it sort of reminds me of a charicature...with a lot of focus on the face.[/size]
Mist Posted July 27, 2003 Posted July 27, 2003 [color=crimson][size=1] It absolutly wonderful! Two thumbs up![/color][/size]
QueenBee Posted July 27, 2003 Posted July 27, 2003 That is really good you have a talent...anyway I love it, it's awesome keep drawing.
KKC Posted July 27, 2003 Posted July 27, 2003 Wow! Did you color it with colored pencils? I think its very awesome! Expecially the coloring, I want to see more, great job! Rating: 10/10
Demonic Angel Posted July 27, 2003 Author Posted July 27, 2003 [size=1]Gee, thanks everyone! ^_^ This is the only first time I draw like this kind of picture. It is colored in color pencils that my dad bought me in the Art Store. (he bought color pencils that are for professional artist). I'm just a beginner, not a professional. I'm just a 14-year-old ordinary girl. Anyways, Thanks for all of you! I'll be posting more soon!!! ^_^[/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now