DarK DeatH Posted July 25, 2003 Posted July 25, 2003 Here is something I made today... The pic itself wasn't wanting to cooperate, so I had to find a way of making it look better... What do you say?
AzureWolf Posted July 25, 2003 Posted July 25, 2003 Beside it being too much white at the left, it looks really nice. Maybe it's a Tenchi thing (I've never seen Tenchi, nor have any desire too). Haha, but I love the quality of your work!
DarK DeatH Posted July 25, 2003 Author Posted July 25, 2003 Yeah, it is supposed to have some white space, because I don't like my ::cough::[b]wallpapers[/b]::cough:: too full of stuff, because they're actually supposed to be used like that... If that made sense at all.
Kinetic Posted July 26, 2003 Posted July 26, 2003 I think it's a great wallpaper. I love how you made the background fade and the stock is good as well. This is probably going to go on my desktop :)
AuroraDragon Posted July 27, 2003 Posted July 27, 2003 i love your design work, but i dislike how your chose the pic. with Aeka/Ayeka crying-she doesnt deserve to cry!! i like her shes my favorite character from Techi Muyo, can your make another one or her?-w/o her crying? ohhhhh BOOYAH this is the first post thta was acually counted!! booyah!!
Chimera Posted August 4, 2003 Posted August 4, 2003 That's some great artwork man! Personally, I dont think there's too much white in the picure, it kinda captures the emotion of it...yeah.... anyway, coo!:rotflmao:
WW2 Posted August 4, 2003 Posted August 4, 2003 Hey thats pretty good. I like the design scheme you used for the whole thing. But one thing troubles me: I know that Ayeka is supposed to be crying, but I think it looks as if she's about to throw up. Mainly because she's got her hand over her mouth. But thats just my opinion.:D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now