Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1]Have you ever met someone so much like you, who understood you so much, that they were like a soulmate to you? I had one. Her name was Agnes, and surprisingly enough, she was 73 years older than me. I used to petsit for her dog, as she lived close to me, and we used to talk a lot when she came back from her outings. She always understood me, I told her all my problems and my fears, and she always spoke to me about her past and helped me through those tough times. As you can tell by the way I'm writing, she passed away sometime last year. Have any of you ever felt you had/have a soulmate?[/SIZE]
Posted
Yes I have. I called him Vash 'Cause he reminded me of vash the stampede.For some odd reason he called me Meryl. o.O. I Understood him, and he understood me. It was shocking. We Shared literally every thing. But Damn his parents they moved to Japan
Posted
My condolences... Unfortunately, I can't relate because I've yet to find someone who can relate to me! Haha, I'm a freakin' weirdo! :) Although it does sound great to have someone like that, I'm 19: I don't have anything to confide! Maybe when I'm 30 and I've ran over a few kids... j/k
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
Yes there is this one girl. I won't say any names but I love her so much. She feels the same way. We are made for each other it's not funny. Whatever happens helps us grow.
Posted
unfortunatly, no. I have yet to find someone who comes even close to have even the same simple interests as me!! Tis' a sad world it is. *sigh*
Posted
[size=0] [color=silver] I never have had anyone who understands me perfectly, and seems like they were made for me, But i truly beleive that there is a soulmate for everyone, I just havent found mine yet. [/color] [/size]
Posted
I think I may have found my soulmate... I'm not sure though, although I've been out with girls before this one just seems different and we get on so well and have so much in common...
Posted
[B]a soulmate is a complicated term because it suggests there is some form of fate or destiny, i personaly beleive in neither. maybe i'm wrong and there is someone out there just for me, but i think thats too easy of an explanation and theres just more to it than that. sure i beleive there is a whole lot of people in this world and that there has to be people who like the same things and act the same way. i can't help but hope i do have a soulmate out there somewhere though.[/B]
Posted
[size=1]You don't have to think of it in terms of destiny if you don't want to. That sort of throws me off, too, honestly.

I don't know that there is ever "one" person that fits your personality perfectly. The odds that you would ever meet such a person are phenomenally against you. ^_~

However, I do believe that there are people who complement each other perfectly, or "match," or whatever other term you care to use. I find myself thinking of it in terms of puzzle pieces...Some interlock perfectly. It doesn't mean they're identical, it just means...they fit, heh. They don't have to be in a romantic relationship...like Alexa mentioned, they don't even have to be of the same generation, heh.

I was actually thinking about this the other day, freewriting and playing with some ideas and phrases.

[i]The first impossibility is that such a person exists. The second impossibility is that you would ever meet him or her[/i].

I'll stop there. Just musings, I guess. I'm beginning to ramble on a bit much.[/size]
Posted
I wish I had a soulmate...I haven't met anyone like me, nope nope nope, only a few people with similar qualities and only a few people who understand me even slightly...Actualy, yeah I know some people who have me down pretty well...Soulmate, i dunno...
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1] Whenever I think I've found one, they do something that assures me that they are [b]not[/b]. I think it's better I have no soulmate though; one me PMS'ing is enough.[/color][/size]
Posted
[size=1]I have pondered the existence of such a 'soulmate' before. One person out there who is just right for me, or whoever it may be. I personally found it to too unbelievable and [i]inconceivable[/i] that only one person exists out there who is the perfect match.

As Sara said, "The odds that you would ever meet such a person are phenomenally against you."

Yet you do hear at times people who can seemingly honestly say that they have found that person. I suppose it could be that some people are just lucky, and some are not. Though, I have recently began thinking that all these broad and seemingly incomprehensible topics are not as complex as they appear. I am more than sure that the idea of a 'soulmate' has been around for quite some time. Possibly even before people knew that there was an entirely different world outside their own area; way, way back in time. Chances are that a person, or people, believed in such an idea and supposedly found that one person who is their perfect match. Yet there were so many people that they did not know about at the time. I do not think such a fluke would be so kind as to appear all that often, or else it really would not be a fluke.

They way I look at it, I say that: For every place one can be, there is someone there for him or her.[/size]
Posted
I had someone who i thought was a soulmate but it turns out i didn't really know him at all... and now i'm left here standing all alone in the cloud of dust cuz he just dropped me....
Posted
my best friend and i are almost exactly alike, but i wouldnt call us soulmates because we're both guys and neither of us is gay... i hope... there is one girl that i really like and i have known her since 4th grade. i hope to get to know her better, but, unfortunately, i dont think we are soulmates or ever will be. *sigh*
Posted
i met this man about six months back, his name is Markus, he is twice my age and lives in finland. i've never felt safer talking to someone though, i love him and not romantically. i have very few ppl i can turn to, but he is always there. he says i am him when he was younger and to me that is a compliment because if i ever end up like him that will be something good. it's not so much that he understands me, it's the fact that he tries to. i'm not to trusting of older men, but he is the exception. . .he's the exception to all my biases. :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wild thang [/i]
[B]my best friend and i are almost exactly alike, but i wouldnt call us soulmates because we're both guys and neither of us is gay... i hope...[/B][/QUOTE]

Shallow.
I believe that soulmates can be all genders, any sexual preference, race, creed, or color. How can you say that a soulmate is a male to female (or female to male) thing? Why can't it be two friends? Why can't it be a boy and his dog?
If you would have gotten me to post in a thread like this a few more than two months ago, I would have said 'No, i don't believe in soulmates". But I have met someone that is perfect. And if I lose her I doubt I could find another like her. She makes me whole.
Posted
My grandfather. Seriously, he's exactly the same as me. Just about. Same interests, views, and goes about everything the [i]same[/i].
Posted
one guy were both guys so were just friends.we met at camp he intoduced me to a girl who was my girlfriend until she dumped me the next day.anyways both me and him are almost like twins we even have have the same problems mostly physical.
Posted
I had a best friend like that. But we usually beat the **** out of each other. We always insulted each other. And yet we were best freinds. It was eerie.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...