Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Yo, there was a little known Tekken anime movie that i have seen three times on the Action Channel. Its pretty cool. I liked it, it was cool how they incorperated almost every Tekken character in it(even alex the raptor and roger the kangaroo. Thats were the movie kinda dulls though.) I liked it fir its action. I want too know what your guesses thought s were on it.

And if they should make a Tekken Live action Movie. Thats a question that has boggled me for a while.
Posted
Tekken was one of the first anime movies I bought, and I have to say it was a pretty good buy. It was well animated, had good fight scenes and some kick*** music.

But there was one thing I didn't like. Yoshumitsu barely had any screen time! They could've at least shown him in a fight!:mad:
Posted
Hmmm sounds good might go rent it at HollyWood video. Second answer if they made a Mortal Kombat one and two also the hated Street Fighter movie I guess they could make Tekken. I wonder who would play my King?
Posted
Vin Deisle would probly play King. Dicaprio for Steve Fox. Jet Li for Marshall Law, and i'm not sure for jin or Kazuya. I guess a japanese actor.
Posted
[COLOR=green]I saw it a while back. Ehh it was very good, though I didn't see al of it and couldn't judge it all the way. Though I really loved the character design as in the games.[/color]
Posted
I saw this on the action channel a few times. It was pretty good for a movie based on a video game. Did the video game even have a story? I rented it once and beat it, but I don't recall any storyline whatsoever.
Posted
Tekken 2-4 did, you just had too watch the ending movie for each character. Tekken 4 though ha d the most story out of all of them. It had a prolauge then an Epilauge when you chose a new fighter. I liked Law's and Hwaraurng's the best.
Guest TriGunMaSta68
Posted
Huh, sounds pretty good. Maybe i should go check it out....Whats it called exactly? Tekken the Movie?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...