OtakuBoards

question on dragonball gt music..

Guest buloid

hey guys, i have a question..
does anyone know the title/japanese title of the theme song played during the 'recap' part during a dragonball gt intro?

its an instrumental dandan kokoro which is played with several instruments. i heard a flute somewhere and some string instruments later

ive watched japanese versions of dbgt, and ive been looking for this song/mp3 for the longest time.. does anyone know wer i can download it?

any help will be greatly appreciated. thanks

you people should watch more dragonball...

When they do the recap of the episode before in the Dragonball series they have an instrumental playing in the background.... for DBGT it's the instrumental of Dan Dan.... Yes I know what you are talking about, and I think with all the Dragonball music I do have hear, none of it is of DBGT.... except theme songs and the sort.... no BGM....

hey thanks transtic nerve. im glad someone knows what im talking about..

yupyup theres a flute of some sort playing.. ive already downloaded so much dragonball gt mp3s and still no success..

its a soothing melody if anyone has heard it

thanks again. any help will be greatly appreciated

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]you people should watch more dragonball...

When they do the recap of the episode before in the Dragonball series they have an instrumental playing in the background.... for DBGT it's the instrumental of Dan Dan.... Yes I know what you are talking about, and I think with all the Dragonball music I do have hear, none of it is of DBGT.... except theme songs and the sort.... no BGM.... [/B][/QUOTE]

i know alot, seeing as tho i hav neva seen past the cell saga :smirk:

transtic, am i an obvious fool? i ma captian bloody obvious.....boohoo.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B]

i know alot, seeing as tho i hav neva seen past the cell saga :smirk:

transtic, am i an obvious fool? i ma captian bloody obvious.....boohoo. [/B][/QUOTE]

What does this have to do with the topic?

I said you people should watch more DragonBall cause then you'd know what he/she was talking about. Never said anythign about you DB knowledge or how much you've seen and i didn't say anything about you being a fool or "captain bloody obvious"... Why don't you keep things on topic.... I gave you a warning before, I'm giving you another one now... stop posting your BS.... you don't have to reply to every single post.... esspecially if it has no relevance to the topic... if i see it again, you will get one more final warning and then appropiate action will be taken... you are pissing me off and some others too.... please stop...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]you people should watch more dragonball...

When they do the recap of the episode before in the Dragonball series they have an instrumental playing in the background.... for DBGT it's the instrumental of Dan Dan.... Yes I know what you are talking about, and I think with all the Dragonball music I do have hear, none of it is of DBGT.... except theme songs and the sort.... no BGM.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Stay cool Transtic. I just watch DBZ, I don't pay attention to the music. The action and the art interest me more than the music, though the music really help the mood.