sasameyuki Posted July 26, 2003 Posted July 26, 2003 I really would like to read some GW fanfiction from people here. I wonder if anyone will post.:sleep:
MillieFan Posted July 28, 2003 Posted July 28, 2003 What kind would you happen to be looking for? I haven't watched GW yet (though I plan to later this year when I can afford the DVDs) so I don't write fanfic for it. There are a lot of GW fanfics on websites that I go to, however, most of them are ones I wouldn't recommend reading any more than I would recommend sticking one's fingers in an electrical outlet. And if you're looking for straight or no romance rather than yaoi, I heartily wish you good luck-sadly there is a dearth of straight or no romance at all GW fics compared to the flood of yaoi out there. :sick: ^sigh^
Karta Posted July 30, 2003 Posted July 30, 2003 I wrote I GW fan fic, but I don't know if you would like it. It's a Romance/Humor yaoi between Heero and Duo. If you don't like that whole concept just look on fanfiction.net for one that is more to your liking. (If you DO want to read mine it's called 'Backshock to Boredom'. Just look it up under FF.net's search feature.)
Doukeshi Posted July 31, 2003 Posted July 31, 2003 Ask Braidless Baka, she's an OB. She's written a couple of cool GW fics, I haven't written any...I don't think. Anyway She's bound to know, an there are also a whole load of really good non shounen-ai fics out there ¬_¬@MillieFan.
sasameyuki Posted August 10, 2003 Author Posted August 10, 2003 YEAH for YAOI! I'll check out the story after i'm done reading this current one. Yes, Millie, there are *shudders* 1xR fics you might like!
Ultimate Gohan Posted August 10, 2003 Posted August 10, 2003 I know of a GW fic that's pretty good in my and some other peoples opinions, it a GW/SM crossover, want the link?
Ultimate Gohan Posted August 11, 2003 Posted August 11, 2003 Ok, here's the link. The story has pretty much been abandoned though. [url]http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=188631[/url]
SJchan Mayran Posted August 12, 2003 Posted August 12, 2003 I write some. Mostly angst. ><; Angst is what I [i]do[/i]. Plus a few 2xH, and one uber-weird 2xR where Heero gets drunk with Ranma Saotome, Yamato Ishida, and Jounochi Katsuya. :shifty:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now