Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
What kind would you happen to be looking for? I haven't watched GW yet (though I plan to later this year when I can afford the DVDs) so I don't write fanfic for it.

There are a lot of GW fanfics on websites that I go to, however, most of them are ones I wouldn't recommend reading any more than I would recommend sticking one's fingers in an electrical outlet.

And if you're looking for straight or no romance rather than yaoi, I heartily wish you good luck-sadly there is a dearth of straight or no romance at all GW fics compared to the flood of yaoi out there. :sick: ^sigh^
Posted
I wrote I GW fan fic, but I don't know if you would like it. It's a Romance/Humor yaoi between Heero and Duo. If you don't like that whole concept just look on fanfiction.net for one that is more to your liking.

(If you DO want to read mine it's called 'Backshock to Boredom'. Just look it up under FF.net's search feature.)
Posted
Ask Braidless Baka, she's an OB. She's written a couple of cool GW fics, I haven't written any...I don't think. Anyway She's bound to know, an there are also a whole load of really good non shounen-ai fics out there ¬_¬@MillieFan.
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...