Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey.. Does anybody know what happened to Futurama on AS? I mean, now at 11 they show Sealab 2021 and at 11:15 Home Movies..

Did they cut off Futurama 'cause they didn't get many episodes from Fox or was it not picking up the ratings...?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by OtakuSennen [/i]
[B]Hey.. Does anybody know what happened to Futurama on AS? I mean, now at 11 they show Sealab 2021 and at 11:15 Home Movies..

Did they cut off Futurama 'cause they didn't get many episodes from Fox or was it not picking up the ratings...? [/B][/QUOTE]
They temporarily cut it off. For some reason that's just what AS does (swap cartoons constantly). You can watch futurama at 2pm eastern on TBS.
Posted
I love futurama, more then the simpsons. Yes that is a big statement to make. The humor is far more witty then simpsons.
Its dissapointing that it has been cancelled now. Living in australia futurama doesnt get as much air time. So i have downloaded all the episodes. So i'm up to date with U.S hehehe.
I have to invest money on the DVD's too.. but i'm too poor right now.
Posted
Futurama is the best. I liked on Toonami and Fox. The creators of the Simpson make the best shows. What ever happened to that show Bod and God.
Posted
Futrama,Funny show I watch every time i get a chance.

"E gad what are those hideous creatures."

"There the crumpal umpas"

"Tell them i hate them"

That was the last one i've seen in a while.
Posted
the only bad thing about futerama is my mom hates it (me and my siblings can only watch it when my mom is at work)
Guest pantalaimon
Posted
futrerama is cool i like bender he is so funny its harder to get in england if u don't have sky mine got cut off 2 months ago boohoo.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by pantalaimon [/i]
[B]futrerama is cool i like bender he is so funny its harder to get in england if u don't have sky mine got cut off 2 months ago boohoo. [/B][/QUOTE]

That is very sad. You have my sorrow. I also pity you greatly.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...