Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]son gokou or vegita-sama never cut their hair in any of the dragonball series, although in GT vegita shaves his moustache, but thats about it.... [/B][/QUOTE]

i saw on a comic, GT, and it had vegeta with a moustache and hair (cut like yumcha b4 they fought android 19, 20.)

it looks sad
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by piccolo [/i]
[B]I saw a pic on some site that Vegeta hair just like Gohan.

Sephiroth, nice avatar. [/B][/QUOTE]

:cool: I saw an episode of G.T. when they all fought super 17 that Vegeta's hair was cut.:cool:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark [/i]
[B]Gokous or Vegetas hair neva grow. The pic u saw piccolo must be fake. [/B][/QUOTE]

So if Vegeta and Goku shape their head, they will remain bald forever, since their hair never grow. :D
Posted
WODS FROM THE MAN HIMSF: VEGITA.
"A PUre-blooded saiyajins hair never changs.:
Goku "gee i wish i could do somehtign about these split ends though."
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pikeon [/i]
[B]WODS FROM THE MAN HIMSF: VEGITA.
"A PUre-blooded saiyajins hair never changs.:
Goku "gee i wish i could do somehtign about these split ends though." [/B][/QUOTE]
[I][U][B]Spelling Mistakes:[/B] [/U] [/I]

Wods.
Himsf
Changs.
Somehtign.

name: pikEon
speller level: 0.01
favorite quote: Gokusd is the somethgin.
attacks: Typo attack.

man, Calm down with your typing.....you type too fast..Stop spamming also.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B]

i saw on a comic, GT, and it had vegeta with a moustache and hair (cut like yumcha b4 they fought android 19, 20.)

it looks sad [/B][/QUOTE]

yah, i sed that b4, but i couldn't find the pic.

wargreymon, do ya know where i can download DB/Z/GT eps. from, pikEon, your link doesn't work.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B]
[I][U][B]Spelling Mistakes:[/B] [/U] [/I]

Wods.
Himsf
Changs.
Somehtign.

name: pikEon
speller level: 1,223,634.41425
favorite quote: You want a cookie?
attacks: Kamikaze Ghost attack (Gotenks)

man, Calm down with your typing.....you type too fast..Stop being a playa playa. [/B][/QUOTE]
I cant help it if i type to fast
Posted
Vegeta's hair in GT Sucked, ('cept when he was SSJ) ...Heh, I'm just glad that Vegeta shaved off his moustache, and lost the whole 'Porn Star' look...
Posted
Vegeta looks bad with a mustache and shorter hair. But when he is SSJ he looks betta

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...