Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[size=1] sacrifice yourself
everything you know bleed your blood
build your cages to the sky

sacrifice yourself
everything you feel everything there
build your cages to the sky

things are seldom what they
seem; things often never leave even though
you continue living to breathe

things are seldome what they
seem; things often always strike you when
you continue living to breathe

so sacrifice your
life; everything you hated long
ago; build your raping cages

so sacrifice your
love; everything you kissed long
ago; build your dead cages

build your cages to death
build your cages to death and never
let; and don't ever let

build your cages to death
build your cages to death and never
let; and don't ever let[/size]
Posted
[size=1] Yeah. I don't see anything wrong with slipping a few syllables in there. Heh. And I can't always be too consistent with them anyways..I usually just clap them as I write it. lol.

Ah well. I still love free verse eons better than this, but it's fun to work on it.

itchin the scab on your
heart and it's falling down on
every little thing i knew

it'll suck you down to
the other side; the other side; the
other side. they should drain.

they should drain you down
the other side; the other side; the
other side. they should drain.

toilets are made for us
made for the other side; the other
side. so use them right.

toilets are made for us
and sinks are where we kiss much
sinks are where we kiss

itchin the scab on your
heart and it's falling down on
every little thing i knew

kiss me itchin your scab
kiss me with every thing you knew
your heart will be mine

your heart will be mine
it'll suck you down; to the other
side; to the other side

other side; the other side
it'll suck you down like a drain
your heart will be mine[/size]
Posted
Your poems always disturb me Mitch. You are a sick boy you know that? *looks around*

[color=blue][i][size=1][center]When poetry delves to
a level of distained vile.
I'de lay praise for soap.[/color][/size][/i][/center]
Posted
[COLOR=orange]The filtere[/COLOR][COLOR=orangered]d golden rays [/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]On th[/COLOR][COLOR=blue]e crys[/COLOR][COLOR=darkblue]tal-cle[/COLOR][COLOR=blue]ar wa[/COLOR][COLOR=royalblue]ters;[/COLOR]

[COLOR=limegreen]A pe[/COLOR][COLOR=green]aceful m[/COLOR][COLOR=limegreen]orning...[/COLOR]
Posted
oh how beautifully transcribed upon this html page! *smiles* (will edit post for my haiku for today lata.gtg for now)

[i][center][color=red][size=1]Incandescense is
but the illusion of light.
Heat alone bring not.[/color][/size][/i][/center]
Posted
[color=crimson]Beautiful Petals
Falling in a pink shower
As winter draws near[/color]

[color=blue]Dancing Twirling Leap
Dance the dance of life and grief
'Til you fall down dead[/color]
Posted
[i][center][color=teal][size=1]Bloom. A flower, yet
not. Bloomed amongst the trees of
red and yellow. Bloom.[/color][/size][/i][/center]

say ur name reminds me of a tech that Crono does in Chrono Trigger :)


Ever wrote a very offbeat poem which doesnt nessasarily reflect anything about your current thoughts? :-D
[color=red][size=1][i][center]

Cheating biaches, I
hate them. Whores...hate em. Ho's
...hate em' quite a lot.[/color][/size][/i][/center]

....eh. thats a new style :)
Posted
My name is a tech that both Crono and Serge use in Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross.

[color=crimson]Slowly dripping time
Away like an hourglass
Sometimes it's not sand[/color]

O_o where did that come from?

[color=crimson]Why do we all fight?
What's the freakin' point of it?
Can you answer me?[/color]

All questions...that's new for me.

[color=crimson]Soft purring comes from
Her small pink nose I love so
A kitten and she's mine[/color]

I wrote that for my kitty who is sleeping in my lap ^_^

~Lumi ^_^
Posted
Good 1's! :):)

[i][color=red][size=1][center]A kitten is much
akin to depend. Furry
little little buggers eh?[/i][/color][/size][/center]
Posted
Haiku in english seems to be the affinity of all poetic injustice.. :) Its soooo hard to use bigger words because of the syllable limits, so of course Japanese versions are much more...vivid :) I like that one...
Posted
[i][color=red][size=1][center]Thou hast likely not
read even a smidge. Can'st thou
write thy own for us?[/color][/size]

[color=blue][size=1]Tears, pulling. Choking.
Haze of red. Pure death upon
all who oppose it.[/color][/size]

[color=green][size=1]When alone, my mind
stirrs. A murrmur unlike any
ever faced. Why me? Why?[/color][/i][/size][/center]
Guest dayday
Posted
People are staring
Staring straight into my soul
Staring at my heart

Please let me go free
I can not stand all of this
I beg you free me

I went running down
The hill where I once knew dad
And now, he's not there

I've only written one before. That was the first one, I think. I might have done more. All I know is I just made up the last two, the first one I did for a project.
Posted
[color=indigo]
____

Walking amist the,
placid faces of people,
who don't notice me.

____

Staring, looking from,
the mirror, who shows me who
I'm not. I don't know.

____

The looking glass is,
something I fear. Showing me,
what I will never be.

____

Just a few.....[/color]
Posted
*yawns* Im about to pass out! Its not the poem danni... hehe im just dead! :)

[color=red][size=1][center][i]Eyes closed. Tired and oh
so exhausted. Why so damned worn?
Just need some more rest.[/color][/size][/i][/center]

[color=blue][i][size=1][center]Let me drown. Lets end
this game. Its so useless and
has no point at all.

Lets face the facts; you
and your dreams. Dreams of lost thought,
stupor and conscience.

Put the past behind
you and start again. Face the
facts; you dont belong.[/color][/i][/size][/center]

Ohh... :) hehe.

------------

havent done one in a while so here it goes:

[color=sienna][size=1][center][i]Sucked deeply into
your sick mess. Usurped from your
vile, putrid little dreams.[/color][/i][/size][/center]
Posted
Silver strands of hair
Caressing her tender skin
Defining beauty

The beat continues
As the drums of war proclaim
The blood spilt of innocence


Gah just for you phantom I suck at these I don't know why you insist on me doing them.....blech....
Posted
[color=red][size=1][center][i]When oneself can peer
into their work, seeing the
flaws. Grand...that one is.[/i][/center][/size][/color]

Just for you Bri :-D
Posted
I like yours Phantom. *.*

yay! impromtu poems!

[color=tomato] [size=1] The day's end has come
darkness has fallen. If only
certain rest comes also.

Is dark consceptions,
what keep me from sleep?
Or thoughts of rousing?[/size] [/color]
Posted
a haiku...syllables not withstanding :( ..but oh well..

[i][color=red][size=1][center]Two corpses, for nothing.
From nothing there is nothing.
why is it there? why am I here?
For no more reason than that a corpse is a corpse..
and I am as well, however fleshbound.[/i][/color][/size][/center]
Posted
[color=indigo]Sorry itz been a bit...

_____

Seeing you, seeing
me. I see the look in your
eyes. I love you so.

Thats one was just 4 you Phantom :)

_____

Her, this woman I
see. Why so I look so much
like her? Shes not me.

_____

Luck in love, luck in
life. Its a gamble, roll the
dice. You won, have fun!

IT RHYMES!! Whoot.

_____

A strong willed lover,
My heart in shuch a tight bind,
wings of love are mine.

_____

My heart flutters so,
when you look into my eyes,
my love is all yours.

Yeah last ones were for Phantom too.:) Someone grade my Haiku's!!!! PLEASE?!?!?!:):):)[/color]
Posted
On a scale of from [color=blue]1[/color] to [color=red]10[/color]. I give your overall rating of [color=red]8[/color]. Why? well for several reasons...

1. its not in japanese lol.
2. its good, they have very few weak points, as they shouln't...for if you follow the rules and let your mind flow... haiku is a simple style.

3. its not my place to give perfect or underperfect 'scores' on anything ..and in response...

[color=blue][i][center][size=1]A poem is a poem.
Poetry makes sense regardless
of how interpreted.[/color][/size][/center][/i]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...