OtakuBoards

YYH{Slave Trader}

Kesaki_Inedia

I said I would start it so here it is...Finnally.

Characters (if your name is not here DO NOT post. Thank you)

Slaves:

Namaki(me)
Saina(dayday)
Nami(Katana)
sorry don't rember name sorry (Iva) sorry I left yoou out you can post now.
Callisto Makino (Vash's Angel)

Main Demons:

Serigan (me)
Ingaloakastamasilion A.K.A Icing Death (the The Boy)

Yusuke(Trigun11)
Kuwabara(opening)
Kurama(Celly!)
Hiei (Jubei Yagyou)
Koenma(Katana)
Boton(SpiritOfAnime)

I'll let you start 'cause of lack of time. Have fun!:D

Yusuke: so we have to beat some demon and save some slaves right?

Koenma: thats right.

Kuwabara: I could do this my self!

Hiei: we dont want to clean up your dead body.

Kuwabara: WHAT WAS THAT SHORTY!!

Yusuke: calm down kuwabara.

Kurama: yes i think we should get going now.

Namaki slowly looked around the corner [i] coast is clear [/i] She thought walking slowly. She heard a noise and quickly looked for somewhere to hide.

Voice 1: Three slaves got loose again.

Voice 2: Don't let Serigan find out. He'll skin us alive.

Voice 3: well don't just stand there look for them!

First two; y-y-yes sir!

Namaki slid back into the shadows as one ran past her. He stopped and Namiaki held her breath.

Demon: aaah-choo!

He started running again.

Namiki sighed with relief then ran in the oppisite direction. Right into the second demon.

Demon2: got ya!

Koenma: Here's a map of the area the demons were last seen. *turns on that giant TV*
Yusuke: Hey! Isn't that the place where we fought the Saint Beasts?
Koenma: Yes. And it appears they had friends.
Kuwabara: How much stronger can they be?
Koenma: Tons. *shows picture of Serigan*
Kuwabara: Woah. He's ugly.
Hiei: Not as much as you.
Kuwabara: WHAT WAS THAT SHORTY?
Kurama: I remember him. Serigan...a slave trader of sorts.
Yusuke: Well duh! We have to go rescue slaves, you know.

Nami rubbed her hands together for heat. The alley she was stitting in was cold, dark, and damp. She breathed a sigh of relief; relief of getting away from that demon.

Demon: Where'd she go?
Demon 2: Got one!

"Oh no..." thought Nami, as the second demon held up Namaki. "I can't get caught," she told herself. "For Namaki."
Nami stood up quietly and ran. Her feet beat hard against the cement pavement of the ally. She splashed through a puddle, then winced.
"No," she thought, still running, "I'm caught."

Demon: Hey! There's one!
Demon 2: You get her! I'm busy with this one!

Nami ran faster, using up her remaining strength. Her stomach growled from lack of food. Suddenly, she fell. Pain swept over her head. "I scractched myself," she thought, "No big deal..." But she fainted.

Demon: Hahaha! Lookie what I caught!
He held up the limp Nami, a small stream of blood trickling to the cement.

Namaki winced as he carried Nami over. [i] no! Nami! [/i]

The demons brought the two girls to Serigan.

Demon 1: We caught the runaways.

Serigan raised an eyebrow.

Serigan: when did they escape?

Secretly he had known. He always seemed to know but he was amused at the demons eagerness to please him.

The second demon nodded.

Demon 2: yeah, and we caught them in the act.

[i] he makes us sound like we're the criminals [/i] Namaki thought scowling.

Serigan shook his head.

Serigan: well, chain them up in thier cells. Oh and, tell the one gaurding the cell to come to me. He has been shrinking on his duties.

The two demons grinned at each other. They loved it when other demons were killed.

Ingaloakastamasilion or as he was better known in demon circles Icing Death entered the room that Serigan was in. Serigan grinned evilly ?Ah Icing Death, how did the raid go??
?Not bad. We could have done better but I managed to catch some nice slaves. And what about you Serigan, found any buyers?? Said Icing Death, pronouncing every s with a low hiss.
? No not yet but I?m working on it.? Said Serigan ?By the way some slaves tried to escape earlier, why don?t you ?talk? some sense into them?
Death smiled ?Gladly.? He then walked off towards the cells.

*rubs head* Owie. Me hurt thyself.
---
Nami opened her eyes. "Ow..." she said, rubbing her forhead. A scab has just started to form on the wound.
"Hey, you're up," said Namaki, trying her best to grin. "Thought you might've died."
"Heh," replied Nami, "Like I'm gonna die that easily." She looked around the cell. There was Saina, on the opposite wall of Nami and Namki, sitting cross-legged and sleeping, her head lolled on her shoulder. Next to her was Iva, her hands in the praying positon.
"God," she mumbled, "Get me out of here. Get me and Nami and Saina and Namaki out of here. Please."
There was a dull thudding sound coming from the hallway around the cell.
"Oh boy," said Namaki dully, "Here comes the frosting demon."

icing death shot Namaki a evil look shuting her up. Namaki looked at him tring to hide her fear. He picked Nami up by her shirt and glared her stait in the eyes.

"I heard you were tring to escape."

"It was my Idea." Namaki said standing up.

Icing death dropped Nami and turned to Namaki. "I didn't ask you did I?"

Namaki scowled. "No. I guess you didn't"

"Yeah, I tried to escape," said Nami, "What's it to you?"
Icing Death smiled. "He. You think I'm going to let you get away, huh you little punk? Guess again."
"What ya gonna do to me, huh?" asked Nami, egging him on.
"This." He pulled a long, thick whip from his belt, cracking the air with it.
"You think you're so tough now, eh?" he asked, holding the whip threatingly (is there such a word? *looks through 8 page dictionary* not to me). "There's a reason they call me Icing Death," he said, emphasizing (now that word I have :D) the death part.
"Why?" asked Iva quietly, "'cause your real one's too long?"
"Yes. I mean no!" He growled as the four slaves laughed. "THAT'S IT! NOBODY MAKES FUN OF ME, YOU HEAR? You'll see the real reason they call me Icing Death..."
ID raised the whip above his head, ready to strike.

Icing Death lowered the whip as a cruel reptilian grin spread across his face. ?You want to see how I earned my name, fine then a full blast would kill you but I will give you a taste just remember you are the ones that tempted this.? Then raising his hands to just below his face and extended the claws of his index fingers level with his mouth and maneuvered his tail blades to roughly the same area. Breathing lightly on them the four blades where covered in a fine frost. He looked at the slaves, they where cluttered near each other within easy striking range. Dashing forward and making sure he caused no serious damage he hit them all just below the right elbow, Iva and Nami with his claws, Namaki and Saina with his tails, all of them though felt a strange and painfully cold sensation creeping up and down there arms, stunned by the speed of his movements, the pain in there arms, and the tone of his voice a tone that told them the only reason he hadn?t killed them was that they had yet to serve there purpose they could do nothing put listen to him speak. ?You can feel it can?t you? The chill of my breath as it makes its way to your heart.? The blades and claws pressed slightly deeper. ?Not a pleasant feeling I imagine. Now you know my power and are warned, next time you will lose a limb, but don?t worry I?ll stop the bleeding? The last was delivered with a little chuckle. He pulled away and walked out of the door. Before closing the door he tossed in some rolls of bandages and said casually ?Better patch up those cuts. Don?t want to bleed to much now do you??.

Serigan smirked as the Demon entered. He was a humanish type demon and he smelled of humans but a costomer was a costermer. The demon took a seat at the buisness sized table and set a breifcase on it in front of Serigan. The demon opened it and grinned showing off all the money inside.

"So how may I help you" Serigan asked in his cold heartless voice.

"I want the prettiest one you got. for my son. He's lonely if you know what i mean." The demon winked.

"Ah, I do." Serigans smirk grew.

"So when can i take a look at them?"

"right now if you wish. although they're in punishment so they won't be at thier best."

the demon nodded. "That won't be a problem for me."

"Is it just me," said Iva, "Or is it really cold in here?"
"It's just you," replied Nami, remembering the many times Iva had said she was cold in school, "You're always cold."
"Actaully," said Namaki, "I'm kinda cold..."
"Not me," said Saina, standing up to stretch.
"Well, you're the human readiator," replied Iva to Nami.
"Yeah yeah yeah..."
The four became quiet as the chilling cold crept away from them. Nami stood up, pacing the cell back and forth.
"What are you doing?" asked Namaki, slightly confused.
"I'm trying to wear a hole the ground so we can escape. No, I'm thinking."
"That first one didn't sound too bad to me," mumbled Iva.
"'cause you don't have any brains!" yelled Saina. Being locked up in a cell for a long time isn't exactly the way she wanted to spend her summer.
"More demons!" said Namaki sarcasticly. "We must be very popular!"
"Yes you are," came a cold voice.
"What is it you want, moron?" asked Nami, annoyed.
"I want one of you," he replied, "Perhaps...you."
He pointed at Iva.

The demon smirked as Serigan unlocked the cell and then Iva's shackles. He grabbed her by the arm and dragged her to the other demon. He relocked the cell and put the keys on his belt loop.

"Well she's weak. Easy for him to control."

Iva spit in the demons face. the demon wiped his face and scowled.

"But she steps out of line."

Serigan shifted. "Well all humans are like that. You can't trust them to fallow all the rules."

Namaki rolled her eyes. [i] oh puhleeZe what rules? [/i]

Hey everyone! Sorry I havnt posted anything. I was at camp. By the way, I am very pleased that you picked me to be married to a demon. NOT!!!!!! Oh well, in the end I will chop his head off or something. Hehehehehehehe! Im so evil.
I cant post anything right now because im getting ready for a goodbye party that im having at my house. I have to help get ready. wooohooo.*says sarcastically*

Mon - I mean, Iva...work on your lingo, 'kay? ;)
----

"Yeah! You go Iva!" yelled Nami, cheering on her friend.
"Shut up, human," said the demon, "Or your next."
"What ya gonna do to me, huh? I'd kick you in your vital area first!"
Iva started laughing like crazy with Nami.
"What? What does vital area mean?" asked Namaki.
"You know how boys-"
"Got'cha," replied Namaki, as she started to laugh. Saina laughed too.
Serigan started to fume. "WATCH IT, HUMANS. YOU'RE HANGING ON BY A THREAD, A THREAD!!! DON'T BLOW IT!"
The laughter stopped. The demon shook his head. "I'm sorry, Serigan, but none of these rangly morons are fit for my son. I must be leaving soon."
The demon walked off. Serigan threw Iva back into the cell. Saina managed to break her fall.
"Humans!" he yelled, furious. "You know how much that good demon offered?"
Namaki coughed at the "good" part.
"100,000 yen! For one of [i]you[/i] guys!"
Serigan walked away, cursing loudly to himself (:cussing: hehehe). Nami let out a sigh of releif.
"Vital area," said Saina, "Hehehe."

"who would pay 100,00 yen for iva?" Namaki said chuckling. the others laughed then i va stopped at looked over at Namaki.

"Hey!"

Namaki started laughing again and iva ran after her.

"hey, whoa there's no killing the fellow prisoners here!" sain said Holding Iva back.

Namaki stuck her tounge out and iva made the 'i'm gunna kill you and string your guts all over this cell' sign.'

*back with our heros* (cough, ahem, cough)
Come on guys i need y'all to post!!!!

Yeah yeah yeah. :D
----
With the...heros...

Kuwabara: Whoa...where are we?
Hiei: Honestly, could you get any stupider?
Kuwabara: Hey! You watch it shorty!
Kurama: We are where we fought the four Saint Beasts, it appears.
Yusuke: Wow. They've really let the place go...

Suddenly there was a loud yell. The sound of stone being crushed soon followed. The four braced for worst impact.

----
In the castle...

Serigan: THOSE SLAVES! I swear, they're gonna pay...oh yes, very dearly too...
Icing Death: Leave them to me, Sssserigan *hissing*
Serigan: No. I already did, and that had no affect on them. We need to do something very drastic without killing them. Can you believe it? 100,000 yen! For a slave!

Serigan yelled loudly, his voice booming across the coridors of the castle.

----
Back to the heros...(yeah! Kurama and Hiei! :bellylol: )

Yusuke: Didn't Koenma say that Botan would be here to help us?
Kurama: I doubt she could get past the guards protecting the entrance to this place.
Yusuke: *sigh* Darn her! I wish she'd hurry up...

....*few minutes later...*

Yusuke: Alright. I say we charge in.
Hiei: You crazy? As if to catch them by surprise? You must be joking.
Kuwabara: Sorry Urameshi, but for once I agree with Shorty here.

*looks around* I see, without me, this thread has really gone down...:D.
----
"Someone hasn't driken their coffee," said Nami as she heard Serigan yell.
"Nah. It's cause Iva here made the demon dude go away," replied Saina.
"Oh."
The four slaves looked around. The cell was the same as it had always been: made out of stone, chains hanging from the wall, and splotches of blood here and there.
"...did anyone else hear that?" asked Namaki suddenly. Iva, Nami, and Saina shook their heads and listeined.
"Watch it shorty!" came a soft voice, broken apart by how far away it was.
"Rescuers!" said Iva happily, jumping up and down. Nami started to do her Chibi Dance.
Saina and Namaki looked at each other, highly confused. Iva joined in with Nami.
"Chibi chibi chibi chibi!" the two went, running around in circles.
---
Meh hehe...I just HAD to put in my own version of the Chibi Dance!

Attatched to a nearby wall by chains, there was a young girl about the age of 14. The chains were attatched to her wrists, so that when she sat on the floor her arms were continually raised.

Her long black hair reached to the ground as she satand the white dress she wore was covered in blood from the torture she had endured. Scars ran up her arms and there was a fresh one on her cheek from earlier in the day. She looked up at the dancing girls. For the first time in ages, her eyes had a slight glint of hope.

Perhaps someone had come to set them free...the she could kick the crap out of that blasted Serigan for what he'd done to her...

She gave them a hopeful look and spoke quietly. "Do you really think they'll come?"

Saina stopped dancing about and glanced at the chained girl. "Of course. They'll at least try...right Nami?"

Nami nodded and looked over at the other girls, who followed suit. "She's right, Callisto." she said, looking at the black haired girl on the wall.

Namaki looked out the small window and sighed. "Finally...we'll be out of here." Iva turned a cartwheel and looked at each girl in turn.

"I can't wait." She said, smiling semi-brightly.

Guest dayday
Ok, I finally decided to post something. Even though it won't be long and blah blah blah, yadda yadda yadda...

~~~~~~~~~~

Saina sighed and sat down in the corner. "They better get here soon though, I'm getting tired," she said as she leaned against the wall."

Callisto started to hum quietly and sway her body. Everyone looked at her and listened to the song. About one minute into it song, Saina said, "I heard that before. It was a few years ago." She started to sing along with Callisto's humming.

Nami and Namaki sat down and listened to the two of them. Nami started to tap her foot in rhythm to them and closed her eyes, moving her head to the side.

A loud crash came from outside and everyone turned and looked toward the little window above their heads. Yelling, explosions, and things falling were heard outside. Saina stood up and tried to look outside the window but it was too high for her to see out of.

Icing Death was walking down the halls thinking how easy it would be to put the slaves in their place if Serigan would just let him kill one. He was almost to his room next to the guard quarters when a demon ran up to him ?Sir we?ve spotted some intruders approaching Maze Castle.?

Death grinned, he needed a good fight. ?Wonderful I will take some men and go greet them.?

Icing death gathered up four demons, two ape like brute with clubs who where at least 12 feet tall and two small human shaped ones with bat wings and very sharp claws on their hands. As the demon neared the intruders he recognized their descriptions as the spirit detectives that defeated the Four Saint Beasts. He thought to himself ?Yes this will be very fun. But first let?s see if they?re worth my time.? Then out loud he said ?Welcome detectives, I see Koenma finally decided to send someone to stop us. I?ll admit I don?t care for babysitting these humans but my partner will be very upset if I let them leave, and I don?t really want to fight him so I?m afraid you have to die.? He then signaled for the other four demons to attack, if they beat his demons he would fight them.
(OOC. We are in Maze Castle right?)

Yup, we are. I set that up. :D
----
Nami swayed her head. "I love that song," she said, as Iva began to whistle the tune.
"Yeah...brings back some old memories..."
"Old? What's that suppossed to mean?" Nami asked her friend.
"Maybe this'll refreash you...BAND TEN HUT!"
"HUT!" yelled Nami, laughing. Saina and Namaki looked at each other, slightly confused, while Callisto grinned.
"Hey...you think you can help me out of these?" she asked, meaning her chains. Iva and Nami stopped playing drum major and went over to look.
"Dunno...never seen anything like this before," mumbled Iva, picking out dirt from the shackles.
Saina frowned. "You pick locks?"
"Huh? HUH? No way, not me!"
"She's a girl of God, for God's sake," said Nami, pointing her thumb at Iva.
"Namaki?" asked Callisto, "You okay?"
Namaki shook her head. "Listein..."
~~~~
Now I get to play my part! *dances around*

Koenma, up in his office:
He's watching that big screen TV thing. It shows Yusuke, Kuwabara, Kurama, and Hiei walking towards Maze Castle.
"Darn those four! Don't they realize what Icing Death is going to do to them?"
Koenma pounded his desk, frustrated. "Why isn't Botan there? She was supposed to be there with them! GAH!"
---

Okay, and for my next post to work, I must know who ever slave likes in YYH! Guys, I mean. I know who you like, Iva. ;)