OtakuBoards

New Gundam wallpaper.

DarK DeatH

[color=orangered][font=times new roman]Oh my freaking gosh...That is amazing DD...

Hands down my favorite wallpaper of yours...***runs and sets as background*** :D

That whole background thing you did looks incredible and I like the gundam pic you used...

Very, very good DD :cool: [/color][/font]

Yeah! That's what I'm talking about!

See what I mean? IMO, having emptiness doesn't go well on any art thing (referring to Tenchi wallpaper). Your wallpapers look so much cooler with your background effect things (you have good taste for effects). Haha, this one is really amazing! I've seen of your stuff on a website, if I remember correctly (unless someone else goes by the name of Dark Death). Keep up the awesome work!

Guest The Mage Prince
that is very sweet. Say could you do a wallpaper like that expect with ssj goten and the deathscythe gundam? now that wholud look cool, we will see if you are any good at this kind of stuff *now playing of his ego ha-ha-ha*

[color=orangered][font=times new roman]No that isnt the original gundam...Its the ground type model that was seen in the 08th MS team OVA series...

Anywayz I do think deathsycthe would match your darker style you like to use but thats just my opinion :D [/color][/font]