Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Yes, Adobe Image Ready is one of the more popular animation programs out there, I believe. Haha, Dan Rugh: I know! It's almost impossible to figure out! I hate how complicated they make everything, but I think Dark Death mastered it (unless he uses something else). I've only recently gotten the hang of Image Ready, and am still trying to tinker with it and the things you can do. I always have trouble manipulating one frame instead of all of the frames! Still, some of the things they let you do makes other tasks easier/faster.

Anyway, I think there are easier, more user-friendly animation programs out there. A long time ago, I remember using this thing called "GIF construction set." It was much easier to use, but it wasn't as versatile as Image Ready. I know there are a few free animation programs at [url]http://www.download.com/[/url]. Animating a banner shouldn't be too tough, so a simple animation program should do the job.
Posted
[color=darkblue][font=arial][size=3]The animation program I use is called Ulead GIF Animator 5. It's pretty good, dunno about other programs, I've always used this one. But Adobe always seems to be better than Ulead so, dunno.


-Nomad[/size][/font][/color]
Posted
Also, I am just getting started also, but I make the banners with just what-ever program, save it as a .gif and import it into Marcomedia Flash MX. I can't say how hard it was to figure out since I was shown, so you can try that if all else fails!

Love, Kaola
Posted
I love Flash MX. I have a few movies but they really stink. To me its easier to learn than Adobe, but you can't make as detailed images in Flash as you do with Adobe. All animations depend on a frame by frame thing where the images scan by so fast it gives you an illusion of movement.
Posted
Ah. Did you have to buy Flash MX, or did you download a trial from somewhere? I just downloaded a program, but I haven't found out if I can make pictures merge into each other yet. I can do some animations on single pictures, tho. Here's one I did to my banner.
Posted
Ah. Did you have to buy Flash MX, or did you download a trial from somewhere? I just downloaded a program, but I haven't found out if I can make pictures merge into each other yet. I can do some animations on single pictures, tho.
Posted
Adobe Image Ready comes with Photoshop right? I don't know about you, but I don't have that kind of money. I suggest you check out Jasc Animation Shop. In fact if you have the $$ you should get Paint Shop Pro (it comes with Animation Shop). I don't really like the new version (8.0) so I would suggest you try to find 7. If you bought 7 it would be a lot cheaper as well ^_^. Go to [url]www.jasc.com[/url] if you want to buy Animation Shop. You can't get Paint Shop Pro 7 there, but I think amazon.com has it.
Guest Dr4g0n
Posted
how do i use animation in image ready on photoshop? cant seem to figure it out... :demon:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...