Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
My host and I have been running into problems lately so I apologize for the current slowness we've been experiencing:(.

Hopefully I'll work out a plausible solution for this.

-Ad

:( :( :( :( :( :(
Posted
hey,recently its been ok for me,no problems here:D.Anyway Sephiroth,i wouldnt worry about Adam hurting you,cause your far too Important.;)
Posted
And i thought it was just Sprint switching over to Eastlink... Oh well it's good to hesr you're gonna fix it up adam!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]no problem man
hope u can get it fixed soon [/B][/QUOTE]

i dunno bout u, but i have a very big prob with all the laggin'... but i ain't complain'... just fix it! quickly, now!

[Quote][i]Originally posted by Forte[/i]
[b]Its all kewl. Hope You get it fixed[/b][/quote]

no it's not.................. -.-
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark [/i]
[B]No problem OBs iz uploadin really fast for me! [/B][/QUOTE]

your lucky, its only fast for me when I'm using the internet on the computers at university, it is extremely slow when I use my home computer....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

your lucky, its only fast for me when I'm using the internet on the computers at university, it is extremely slow when I use my home computer.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Same thing for myself...at school it is nice and fast...at home it is nice and, uh, slow...:D[/color]
Posted
the reason why it is faster at schools/colleges/universities is because all the computers are connected to the same server meaning they are super fast so that the connection doesn't slow down when a load of people are on the internet....
Posted
It took me 15 minutes just to open a page to post something in G&S! (ironically, the post that took longest to begin was also the longest to finish.. It was 7884 characters long, and it took me 3 1/2 hours! Booya!)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]well, when im at school
i get out of my study hall class and go to the library to use the comps
very nice n pratically no one but myself are on
good way in catching up on my posts [/B][/QUOTE]

(I'm not even sure if my School has Computers... I think we have a few rock slates next to the Stone-and-Straw Library, filled with Scrolls..)

Oh, and it appears that OBs are loading real fast now... What's with this server? :cross:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...