Guest Taylor Hewitt Posted July 29, 2003 Posted July 29, 2003 What do you think? Comments ratings all accepted. Well.. not flaming :(.
otakukev Posted July 30, 2003 Posted July 30, 2003 I just see some blue stuff. Is it supposed to be that way? What are you now, forever blue?;)
Epsilon Posted July 30, 2003 Posted July 30, 2003 Aww....I bet I know the reason why you made that. Anyways I like it, sad, yet pretty. It reminds me of the night sky. It reminds me of space. If you ever happen to put any text on it make it white text. That would make it even better. Good job, TH.
Kitty Posted July 30, 2003 Posted July 30, 2003 Good job. I made one like that once. Except I accidentally erased it. I was SOO angry. Anyway, great job! ~A girl who deletes things on accident... DOH!!~
DarK DeatH Posted July 30, 2003 Posted July 30, 2003 I like it. There is a little black square on the bottom right, fix that. Other than that, I pretty much like that thing. Looks like a sky at nightfall.
Guest Taylor Hewitt Posted July 30, 2003 Posted July 30, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarK DeatH [/i] [B]I like it. There is a little black square on the bottom right, fix that. Other than that, I pretty much like that thing. Looks like a sky at nightfall. [/B][/QUOTE] Oh... that's nothing. It's intentional. If you really care what it is then you should zoom in on it with some program.
Heavyblade Posted July 30, 2003 Posted July 30, 2003 I like it the plainess is good and the sky is so beautiful
XeEmO Posted July 30, 2003 Posted July 30, 2003 It's very original, but a little plain (which is probably what you were going for). I never would have thought to make an image of the night sky for a sig.
Guest Taylor Hewitt Posted July 30, 2003 Posted July 30, 2003 Ok thank you very much people. One of the first sig's I got good marks on. Let's get some ratings please.
Sara Posted July 30, 2003 Posted July 30, 2003 [size=1]Um....it looks like you cropped the background of someone's picture and added two letters in the corner. Come on. Let's at least see a border.[/size]
Guest Taylor Hewitt Posted July 30, 2003 Posted July 30, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sara [/i] [B][size=1]Um....it looks like you cropped the background of someone's picture and added two letters in the corner. Come on. Let's at least see a border.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE] You know you are a cruel person. I did not crop the background off someone's picture I made it in photoshop and it was hard work. I believed I asked for ratings now not your critisizm.
Sara Posted July 30, 2003 Posted July 30, 2003 [size=1]I'm just saying what it looks like. The lack of a border makes it look like you cropped the corner off of someone's picture. It's a nice night sky, although it is jpeggy. And again, it needs a border or [i]something.[/i] It looks unfinished.[/size]
Guest Taylor Hewitt Posted July 30, 2003 Posted July 30, 2003 Well at least I got an opinion outta you. Thank you. It's not unfinished. In fact... one might say it's... finished.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now