Jump to content
OtakuBoards

My New Sig


Recommended Posts

Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
What do you think? Comments ratings all accepted. Well.. not flaming :(.
Posted
Aww....I bet I know the reason why you made that. Anyways I like it, sad, yet pretty. It reminds me of the night sky. It reminds me of space. If you ever happen to put any text on it make it white text. That would make it even better. Good job, TH.
Posted
Good job. I made one like that once. Except I accidentally erased it. I was SOO angry. Anyway, great job!

~A girl who deletes things on accident... DOH!!~
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarK DeatH [/i]
[B]I like it. There is a little black square on the bottom right, fix that.
Other than that, I pretty much like that thing. Looks like a sky at nightfall. [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh... that's nothing. It's intentional. If you really care what it is then you should zoom in on it with some program.
Posted
It's very original, but a little plain (which is probably what you were going for). I never would have thought to make an image of the night sky for a sig.
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
Ok thank you very much people. One of the first sig's I got good marks on. Let's get some ratings please.
Posted
[size=1]Um....it looks like you cropped the background of someone's picture and added two letters in the corner.

Come on. Let's at least see a border.[/size]
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sara [/i]
[B][size=1]Um....it looks like you cropped the background of someone's picture and added two letters in the corner.

Come on. Let's at least see a border.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

You know you are a cruel person. I did not crop the background off someone's picture I made it in photoshop and it was hard work. I believed I asked for ratings now not your critisizm.
Posted
[size=1]I'm just saying what it looks like. The lack of a border makes it look like you cropped the corner off of someone's picture.

It's a nice night sky, although it is jpeggy.

And again, it needs a border or [i]something.[/i]

It looks unfinished.[/size]
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
Well at least I got an opinion outta you. Thank you. It's not unfinished. In fact... one might say it's... finished.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...