Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
*cough*

After a long time I've finnally decided to change my banner ^_^

Took like 5 min's to put together. Only real effort I put into this was figureing out where to put the words and how to make them show up (none of the ideal colors seem to go with blue o_O;; )

Anyways, tell me wha'chu all think. I think it turned out alright ^^
Posted
I hate yu-gi-oh!! But I must say I do like your banner it is very cool, The picture quailty is very good. The only thing I dont like is the "Teh" I think "The" would be better in my view.
Posted
[color=indigo]Ah well that's Nazanin for you...never wanting to spell anything correctly^^ I really like the banner too^^ as I told you on msn^^ I just wish I wasn't so lazy to try and make a banner...[/color]
Posted
Yeah, well no thanx to Iggy "teh" has been getting stuck in ma head, lol >.<

I like teh way it sounds anyway, lol XD

But I'm glade that chu'all think it's cool ^_^
Posted
[COLOR=coral][SIZE=1]Darkmoon, that's simply incredible. It gives off such a beautiful feeling.^^.
How many times I've attempted something like that..it simply didn't turn out right. Heh..I practiced on Rhys' banner.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
Lol, ja, blue is one o' my most loved colors ^^

[quote]Darkmoon, that's simply incredible. It gives off such a beautiful feeling.^^.
How many times I've attempted something like that..it simply didn't turn out right. Heh..I practiced on Rhys' banner.[/quote]

o.o
u flatter me... I dun deserve ur praise... But thank u! ^-^ Ur banners arn't bad either! Their really good ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...