Darkmoon Posted July 29, 2003 Posted July 29, 2003 *cough* After a long time I've finnally decided to change my banner ^_^ Took like 5 min's to put together. Only real effort I put into this was figureing out where to put the words and how to make them show up (none of the ideal colors seem to go with blue o_O;; ) Anyways, tell me wha'chu all think. I think it turned out alright ^^
Stuart Posted July 29, 2003 Posted July 29, 2003 I hate yu-gi-oh!! But I must say I do like your banner it is very cool, The picture quailty is very good. The only thing I dont like is the "Teh" I think "The" would be better in my view.
Rhys Mayiessen Posted July 29, 2003 Posted July 29, 2003 [color=indigo]Ah well that's Nazanin for you...never wanting to spell anything correctly^^ I really like the banner too^^ as I told you on msn^^ I just wish I wasn't so lazy to try and make a banner...[/color]
Darkmoon Posted July 29, 2003 Author Posted July 29, 2003 Yeah, well no thanx to Iggy "teh" has been getting stuck in ma head, lol >.< I like teh way it sounds anyway, lol XD But I'm glade that chu'all think it's cool ^_^
mystikal Posted July 29, 2003 Posted July 29, 2003 cool pictures o0o if you add some textures to it it will look better.
Whiteblaze Posted July 30, 2003 Posted July 30, 2003 That looks nice, Darkmoon, it's quite blue! Black and blue look good.
Mina Posted July 30, 2003 Posted July 30, 2003 [COLOR=coral][SIZE=1]Darkmoon, that's simply incredible. It gives off such a beautiful feeling.^^. How many times I've attempted something like that..it simply didn't turn out right. Heh..I practiced on Rhys' banner.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Darkmoon Posted July 30, 2003 Author Posted July 30, 2003 Lol, ja, blue is one o' my most loved colors ^^ [quote]Darkmoon, that's simply incredible. It gives off such a beautiful feeling.^^. How many times I've attempted something like that..it simply didn't turn out right. Heh..I practiced on Rhys' banner.[/quote] o.o u flatter me... I dun deserve ur praise... But thank u! ^-^ Ur banners arn't bad either! Their really good ;)
eleanor Posted July 30, 2003 Posted July 30, 2003 [size=1] Mmm...Yami Bakura... O_O Anyways, very nice banner! I like how everything is clean and I like this blueness thing.[/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now