Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Did anyone read the hatchet serire by Gary Paulsen. Does anyone know where I might be able to buy the last three books. They are Brian's Winter, The River, and Brian's return. Let's talk about the book or discuss purchsing them.
Posted
Ive read the whole series except Brians Winter. They have a simple plotline but its intrancing.
You should be able to order the books off of Amazon.com/ if you can't find them anywhere else.
I hope you get them all because there worth reading. ^^;;
Posted
Heh, I thought Hatchet was a great book. I haven't read the other ones though. I imagine that you'd be able to find them at a library or a book store. :p
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1] I've only read [i]Hatchet[/i] too. It was an okay book. I didn't find it too intriguing; I'm not into the whole "wilderness survival" thing.[/color][/size]
Posted
yah, I have read all the books, and they are good. That's why I wanted to buy them.I already have the first one. What was your faveorite book out of the series.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mist [/i]
[B][color=crimson][size=1] I've only read [i]Hatchet[/i] too. It was an okay book. I didn't find it too intriguing; I'm not into the whole "wilderness survival" thing.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=ff00cc] [size=1]*nods* Same here. xx;

Mainly because I don't know the first thing about "wildness survival", but annnnywho...

It was pretty good. Though that part about the [spoiler]pilot's skull just drifting up with some of the flesh chewed/rotted off[/spoiler] just totally freaked me out. But I really don't think I would've read it if they didn't assign it for reading class last-last-last year. [/color] [/size]
Posted
I read the whole story. Its pretty good. I dont really like the ending to Brians winter though, i was hoping that he broke an arm or something. The wierdest thing though is that the trees in this book explodes! Very Strange :)

My fav series is the Foundation series. I only read 2 books from the series because each book is about 400 - 900 pages.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...