OtakuBoards

Heartbroken

Guest Taylor Hewitt

Guest dayday
Actually you've posted a few things in other threads, there was the poem, you've done the suicide, this one, and one when I was mad at you. You deleted the last on.

Guest Taylor Hewitt
Look this thread is going to be closed anyway. So I'll just talk to you on AIM and IMing. Sorry again.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Taylor Hewitt [/i]
[B]Have you ever really been heart broken? It hurts like hell I know. It feels like you are going to vomit and die at the same time. Maybe it's just the coffee I had (not joking it's sorta nasty), but when you are heartbroken it seems like the world is over and it's your fault. Maybe you want to die or maybe you want to get killed. Either way it get's the job done. [/B][/QUOTE]

I know what you mean. It's been about a week and a half since my two year relationship just went down the drain... :nervous: :bawl: :(

Guest Taylor Hewitt
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ5 Vegeta [/i]
[B]I know what you mean. It's been about a week and a half since my two year relationship just went down the drain... :nervous: :bawl: :( [/B][/QUOTE]
I wish you good luck, in the journey of life.

Taylor....we dont hate you, we just jumped down your throat for being a bit of a prat in your statement. We love to annoy. We mean little, but our bare and evil souls get nourishment from it. I am joking. But we DONT hate you... WHy would we? We dont even know you in real life. But if you write-slightly less than....i dont know the word- statements, expect to be.... abused? No i dont think that is the right word

Being heart broken is like the worst thing you can go thru. Whoever said that death is hard, was way off the mark. Life is hard. But you gotta push through it and continue on in life. Eventually that broken heart will heal. And just like bones, once broken, it only becomes stronger.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Taylor Hewitt[/i]
[B]I'm hated here aren't I. I don't want to be and I love OtakuBoards but it seems like everybody doesn't like me here. This is the only home I have.[/B][/QUOTE][size=1]Well, I do not hate you. Though, I do not really like you either. You seem like you would be a nice enough person if you would only get over how pathetic you are acting over situations like this and realize that there are people here who actually do know what they are talking about. Not everything just happens to you, as I am sure someone has told you that already.

You always say things like "You do not know me, so do not judge me." How rather hypocritical, you do not know [i]us[/i] so what makes you think we cannot accurately judge? If you do not want us to judge then do not post anything. Believe it or not, people [i]can[/i] relate to what you are going through and maybe even give you some decent advice. You just have to open your eyes to see that they are there and be willing to listen to what they have to say.

Take a look around. There is more going on than just you.[/size]

I'm pretty sure nobody here actually [i]hates[/i] you, Taylor. I really enjoy talking to you and hearing your views on things. You're very nice. But what makes me irritated is when people dwell on the past. Sure, maybe you broke up, sure maybe you thought you loved her, but if you broke up then it was not meant to be. There are several billion other people in the world. At least one of them will find you and spend the rest of their life with you.

For the original question, I have not had to go through the pain of a break-up.. I'm with a wonderful girl right now, and things are going so great.. I'm overjoyed, really..

Guest Taylor Hewitt
Thank you everybody for your words of advice. I think it's in the past so I'll move on. I think that would be better for everybody.