OtakuBoards

Heartbroken

Guest Taylor Hewitt

Guest Taylor Hewitt
Have you ever really been heart broken? It hurts like hell I know. It feels like you are going to vomit and die at the same time. Maybe it's just the coffee I had (not joking it's sorta nasty), but when you are heartbroken it seems like the world is over and it's your fault. Maybe you want to die or maybe you want to get killed. Either way it get's the job done.

Indeed, it is the most miserable feeling in the world. And given the factors that lead it can intensify it accordingly.

I've known that I've brought being heartbroken on myself. That's the worst of the worst. And I remember just sitting there, feeling like I was far beyond what normal people could understand, that the world was unfairly going on without stopping for me. That I was the cause of it too just made it worse...it's just...*shakes head*

[COLOR=royalblue]Although I know what it feels like, I hate dwelling on it. Being depressed will only slow you down until you can't get out of your problems. I usually do something that involves hard physical labor, i.e., going off to cord wood with my uncles. After working so hard, it's like I've sweated out my anger and sadness. But I'll still need to sit down and cry; not that I will do it again and again. Once is bad enough.[/COLOR]

I quote Alanis Morissette.

"You live you learn
You love you learn
You cry you learn
You lose you learn
You bleed you learn
You scream you learn

You grieve you learn
You choke you learn
You laugh you learn
You choose you learn
You pray you learn
You ask you learn
You live you learn"

As painful as it may feel now, you do indeed learn from it and learn to deal with future rejection. Our entire lives are spent learning, so we can never place too much emphasis on one thing. Taylor, you're...what, 14? You've got some 70 years left. This little speedbump isn't gonna mean jack **** in a few years. Don't worry about it. Just acknowledge what happened, what you can do to prevent it from happening in the future, and if it can't be avoided, understanding how to...understand it and deal with it without getting upset. A form of apathy is quite effective or a more carefree, "let things fall where they may" kind of attitude.

indeed there are worst things that can happen, but heart break does hurt. i quit on love for now *nods* i decided before i can be happy with someone else, i have to be happy by myself. so far, i still feel like crap, but my love wound is still pretty fresh. the first days are the worse, but at least i can say i'm regaining my strengths bit by bit. i'll live, that's what matters.

Guest Taylor Hewitt
I FEEL LIKE I'M GOING TO DIE. IF I'M NOT I'LL MAKE IT THAT WAY. THAT'S HOW I'M FEELING RIGHT NOW. I FEAR I MIGHT OF KILLED MYSELF ALREADY AND I'M IN HEAVEN. WELL... PROBABLY HELL. SOMEONE ISN'T HERE.

Edit: No, I wouldn't kill myself. Too messy and too lazy. I don't think I want to die anyways. I just hope things work out.

Guest Taylor Hewitt
I won't live through it. You don't know how bad it is to have your heart ripped out, chewed up, and spit out.

Guest dayday
Taylor, I don't see how're heartbroken. I think the girl is lucky to be able to even talk to someone like you. You don't even deserve someone as low as her. And I'm going to come right out and say this here. I'm really sorry that I had hurt you. I didn't mean to be mean about it, I was trying to be nice. I just didn't have the same feelings as you because the whole week I was gone I had that thought the thing I had already told you about. And plus the whole time I thought about you a lot, but I never really missed you. That's how I found out that I didn't love you and I'm really confused about the whole thing. I had serious headaches all the time and people asked me why I was so more miserable than usual. So if you wanted to know that's everything.

I've never had the misfortune of having my heart broken by a girl. I'm sort of a loner, poor me. :(
So, I really don't know what feelings you people went through. But I'm pretty sure you can get over it, time heals all things.

But just remember that old saying: Its better to have loved and lost, then to never have loved at all.

At least thats how I think it goes.:therock:

[color=crimson][size=1] I've never had the misfortune of having my heart broken by a guy. You know, I think the stereotypical angle of having your heartborken is slanted more to girls than guys. I happen to think it's the other way, really. I'v ewitnessed tons of break-ups, and I think the guy was always more upset.[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Taylor Hewitt [/i]
[B]I won't live through it. You don't know how bad it is to have your heart ripped out, chewed up, and spit out. [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=royalblue]Oh bull. Everybody goes through the same set of feeings. Anger, depression, sorrow, the whole mismash. It's how we respond that defines our character. Saying that "Nobody has every gone through it but me...." is one of the dumber things you can say. Of course people know what it's like. It happens every day. Don't assume you're the only one with problems like this. And don't keep on going back to it. It'll only destroy you in the long run.[/COLOR]

okay, you said in another thread that youre 13. i seriosly doubt that you know what true love is and i know because im also 13. you may feel this way now but soon youll get over it. i also have broken up with girls, and i usually get over it quickly, but i dont really have that many feelings. just dont try to let this break up get to you. and dont kill yourself.

I have never been heart-broken.. then again, I'm also only fourteen.

There are many worse things that can happen to you right now, like can happen to me.

I honestly think that something worse [i]has[/i] happened to me, more than my heart broken. Alot worse. I was depressed for what felt like a lifetime. I never want to go through it again, though when I think back on it, I feel like I want to die.

I know you feel like nothing. Like you're gone. Every normal kid would, when they hurt smoeone. Maybe not heart-broken, though surely feel crap about themselves. Though **** happens man. And alot more is going to happen, alot more worse. That's the way the world turns. I know being heart-broken feels ****, [i]is[/i] ****, and it tears you down. Not from my own experience. From my brother's line, my cousin's line, my friend's line. They're all older than me.. old enough to actally be heart-broken. Old enough to [i]be[/i] faggots, to [i]be[/i] heart-broken.

-I'm sure you can do better, way better, and get over it. You've got your whole life ahead of you, make the most of it. Done something wrong, fix it. Leaving it be.. will only leave it as it is the same, and for a long, long time. And that's not good.

Guest dayday
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]Oh bull. Everybody goes through the same set of feeings. Anger, depression, sorrow, the whole mismash. It's how we respond that defines our character. Saying that "Nobody has every gone through it but me...." is one of the dumber things you can say. Of course people know what it's like. It happens every day. Don't assume you're the only one with problems like this. And don't keep on going back to it. It'll only destroy you in the long run.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

I think he does know that he just doesn't want to say it. Everything happens to him. Maybe that's why I say certain things like that.

[QUOTE]okay, you said in another thread that youre 13. i seriosly doubt that you know what true love is and i know because im also 13. you may feel this way now but soon youll get over it. i also have broken up with girls, and i usually get over it quickly, but i dont really have that many feelings. just dont try to let this break up get to you. and dont kill yourself.[/QUOTE]

There was no break up involved in this. There were a few fights and some wrong things said. Actually there was nothing wrong said and now he made the girl hurt because if what he's been saying. This is like the fourth things he's done like this. And he knows she's always here so just stop worrying and talk to her about it.

Plus, what you said to her the fourth or fifth day the two of you talked. It wasn't really normal. You just don't tell someone you love them out of nowhere like that. It's not really all that normal. Since, the girl has also been talking to people about you, but not in the open so much that you would notice.

Guest Taylor Hewitt
Oh dayday...
I didn't mention your name at all and you did.
---
On a side note I'm going through some serious problems in my life, no I don't do drugs, but there are alot of changes going on and it's hard. And a note please. I would never commit suicide. Never. I just made that post to see what people thought. All I learned from it is that more people hate me then first thought.

[color=royalblue]Maybe because you said the wrong things. When you knew what would happen. You even started that suicide thread knowing what peopel would say. Why do that when you knew all the answers yourself? If you were hoping for pity, it will not be very forthcoming. Several of the older people here, like me, all think that you're rather young for this foolishness of love. It's not exactly the smartest thing at your age. Or come to think of it.... any age.

Why fall in love when you could better yourself? Like...your life? You know? Get smart? Go to school? Learn new things? I guess that never crossed your mind. Oh well, your loss.[/color]

Guest Taylor Hewitt
Grr. I'm not suicidal. I never was. I never will be. I hope not anyway but who can tell the future. I'm hated here aren't I. I don't want to be and I love OtakuBoards but it seems like everybody doesn't like me here. This is the only home I have.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][color=royalblue]Maybe because you said the wrong things. When you knew what would happen. You even started that suicide thread knowing what peopel would say. Why do that when you knew all the answers yourself? If you were hoping for pity, it will not be very forthcoming. Several of the older people here, like me, all think that you're rather young for this foolishness of love. It's not exactly the smartest thing at your age. Or come to think of it.... any age.
[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo]Amen. When I read these types of threads I wonder if I was ever that pathetic when I was young (granted, I am quite pathetic now, but is a cynical way, not a whiny one). I hate to write this Taylor, but I view this thread as comic relief. I find your problems and attitude very humorous, and I find every sucide lementing post followed by a calm refrain insanly hysterical.

[size=1]PS. I don't hate you, actually I quite like you...your over-exaggeration of minute situations never fails to make me laugh (at you not with you, but is there a difference?)[/size][/color]

Guest Taylor Hewitt
Harharhar. Like it even matters anymore. I'm not suicidal. OK.

All I have to say now is that I apologise to anyone who feels like I should apologise. I'm stupid and I make wrong decisions. Go ahead and ban me.

Guest dayday
You know if you keep telling them to ban you they will. And yes I said my name. I don't really care. And since you're not on AIM I just said it her instead of an IM. What I don't care what other people say about it. Please, I'm not embarrassed (most of the time anyway). I don't even know how many of these threads you've done.

Guest Taylor Hewitt
How many of these threads? If I keep telling to ban me? I don't want them to ban me I only said it once. Anyway I don't know what you mean by how many of these threads but... I assure you there are only two. And one is closed.