Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
If you have read the annoucements on theotaku.com homepage, you will know that they have been trying very hard to get version next up and running. Give them some time. I'm sure that version next will be well worth the wait.
Posted
[color=#707875]Version Next is finished, apart from a single bug. Unfortunately, Adam will be in Italy before the PHP programmer returns to work on it. X_X

So, I hope it can be fixed on time.[/color]
Posted
Italy?! Geez... Then I guess Adam won't be getting to fixing the bugs with the Guru then huh? Hmm well, he deserves a vacation...

The errors were:
.hack//SIGN Character quiz links to the Cosplay quiz.
Berserk Character quiz links to the Anime Medium quiz.
Ken.gif is not found (404) for the Anime Legend quiz.

That's all ^_^;. Buh bye!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...