Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
instantramen14, I think I might have an idea for you. Malik, from Yu-Gi-Oh. He has shoulder length blonde hair and lavender colored eyes. That sounds similar to your appearance.
I'm looking for an anime character to be for Halloween to. I'm about 5' tall, have long, brown hair (I can change the color for the coustume though), and brown eyes. My personality is calm, gentle, creative, nature lover, etc. (like Ryou (Yu-Gi-Oh) or Kurama (Yu Yu Hakusho)) Any ideas?
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
*giggles* i know exactly what you mean Ramen....like it's cool to think about the possiblities and usually you need some time to gather materials together...if i come across some blonde haired blue eyes chicas i'll let you know....what about the more stereotypical sailor moon ? heh. >.o *LOL* what about dressing up as a chobit? althogugh they are kinda..i dunno....well...er..mechical replacements for female companionship...there must be some lonely anime artists out there...
Posted
[color=purple] :twitch: Sailor moon, that is scccaaarrrryyyyyyyy (i kinda look like sailor venus :wink:) But seriously it would be scarry, sailor moon (imagines being in a skanky sailor scout outfit fight for love and peace like a mindless idiot) :shiver: that is scarry, i would never dress up like a sailor scout [/color]
Posted
Rammen, I'm a girl too and most (allmost all) of the characters I'm thinking of dressing up as for Halloween are boys. Oh, by the way, did you notice my avatar? Inuyasha has rammen noodles^_^
Here are the characters I might dress up as for Halloween so far, Ryou, Kurama, Inuyasha, Yukina, and "Yami Diane" (my role playing character. She's an ancient portal master. She's a rare black wolf spirit that looks half human half balck wolf. Actualy, she is reincarnated in a modern day girl named Diane, who's about 13 years old.). So which character do you think I should be?
Posted
[color=purple] Yay ramen!! Um it depends on what would be easiest and what you would want to be :cough: INUYASHA :cough: heh heh heh I was leaning to having m eand my 2 best friends go together as ranma's fiances or me just go as dominique the cyclops, id need a purple wig (or hair dye ;)) a big trench coat, a cowboy hat .... [/color]
Posted
I could go as Gendou from evangelion no problem, I'm his freakin real world twin fer chrissakes. Only one problem. When I was 18 I was workin in a UPS Shipping hub and somebody forgot the parking brake... Gendou doesn't have a wheelchair.:(
Posted
For Haloween, i like to go as Wolfwood, but the whole Cross punisher would be pretty hard to come across. I'll probably just grab my black hoodie and scarf and go as a ninja.
Posted
[color=purple] You could probably make a cross punisher with mabey 15 square tissue boxes, some duct tape, 3 yards of white cloth and some black webbing crud :) (i have thought about this before :))[/color]
Posted
I can tell. It would probably be asier just to carve one out of a tree and wrap it in a blanket and belts. Hey, and my dad has a fly suit i could wear. (Yes, i knmow i said FLy!)
Posted
[Size=1]I say I look like Keitaro, I just need darker hair. lol. He's about as tall as me, just older, and he kind of looks like me. Somebody told me I looked at him when I was at the Korean Veteren Memorial center. lol. But that's who I think I look like. heh.[/size]
Guest DragonRiku
Posted
[COLOR=silver] Hmmm...Well, I think I look like Shazuru from Yu Yu Hakusho![/COLOR]
Guest InuYasha'babe
Posted
Ok I look like sailor Jupiter from "sailor moon" Milie from trigun, Kagome from Inuyasha,and Kotori from X
Posted
Um, really, no anime characters that I've seen...but if I must....er....if I unbraid my hair, get some wacky light blueish contacts (Prescription because I have glasses...>_<), and get the proper cosplay clothes, I could somewhat like Neji Hyuga from Naruto.

Or if I put my hair in some sort of wig....er....any character that's semi-short, as I'm not that tall really.
Posted
I don't know who I look like.......But I wish I could look like Faye. She's really pretty, but all my friends say I look like all anime characters, since I'm Asian. Stupid I know, they're very shallow.

I like Faye Valentine, she's out of place, loner, and gambler who will take you for everything you got. Just like me!^_^ Also she is smart and witty, and can kick anyones butt who gets in her way. She's awesome!
Posted
I'm almost identical to Asuka when I have my hair down. It's kinda like they designed her character after me!! It's weird!! HEre's proof. (Look in the attachment!)

~Laterzez! :cross:~
Guest Anime_Forever
Posted
My favorite Anime characters are Kyosuke Date(Soultaker),and Million Knives(Trigun). I have a bunch more favorite Anime characters.
Posted
That's not the question. The question is which anime character do you most look like? You add the reasons why, the differences, or what you need to change to be identical. That's what you're supposed to post in here. (I'm not a mod, but I thought I'd let you know)
Posted
hmm if i had to be an anime i guess that i would probably have to be Sanosuke from Rurouni Kenshin or Crim from .Hack//Sign. and no i am not a guy, i am a gurl just to let ya know. They are just so cool. but otherwise for gurl i would definitely have to be Misao from Ruouni Kenshin cause i actually act a lot like in many ways. hehe!
Posted
Hmm...My best guess would be Yahiko Myojin from Rurouni Kenshin, or maybe that black haired kid from FLCL. (I don't know his name and I've never seen FLCL, see aYokano's avi or Tical's banner by Dan Rugh to see who I'm talking about) If I let my hair grow longer I could look like Fred Luo from Outlaw Star. On a different note, if my dad were to spike his hair, he would look just and I meen JUST like Vash from Trigun, I am dead serious too.
Guest The 6th Child
Posted
I guess I look like Shinji from Neon Genesis Evangelion

[IMG]http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Springs/3952/Sexy_logo.jpg[/IMG]

See ^^Very similar :D . It's like looking into a mirror. LoL jk. BTW can anyone help me. I need to know how to get a pic of shinji for my avatar instead of PenPen. Even though Shinji is the third child and the sn is the 6th Child. You know. I just put that to be one of em..LoL..::drifts off into one of my wicked fantasies:::angel: Cuz I don't think they had Shinji in the Avatar selection :flaming: .
Posted
I look like knives right know, Ive got the short hair and his attitude. Before i shaved my head i looked like Lagato from trigun and im gonna grow it like that again because i have the same attitude as these two, severe disappointment wiht humanity and know that they are superiour to humans.
Posted
well id have to say i look like Tristen Taylor from yu gi oh ,because of my hair and ima kinda tall and my fav color is b-l-own!

I also look like Wolfwood but no smoking :p >> :smoke:
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...