Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=crimson]Hmmmmm, I maybe a girl, but Duo Maxwell is kinda who I look like. I got a pretty long braid too. :p
But, for a girl character...>thinks< Geez, I can't think of anyone. O_o;;;
For attitude, Kenshin Himura, all the way. Quiet, but kind. And when I get angry, I don't yell, I just say things so cooly and calmy, it freaks others out. <.<;;;; I am always willing to defend myself and my friends.

~Lumi ^_^[/color]
  • 2 years later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest bebopgirl13
Posted
I look like millie off of trigun. im tall, i have brown hair and im innocent.
Posted
id say i look like mugen from samurai champloo......
Posted
I think I look like Ichigo from Tokyo Mew-Mew. :catgirl:

Picture of her:
[url]http://www18.tok2.com/home/ryukoso/gazou/Tokyo%20MEW%20MEW/MewIchigo2.jpg[/url]

I just dont have pink hair and cat ears, instead i have blue hair and dont wear pink.
Posted
Don't bring back really old topics, please. The only exceptions to this rule are threads that deal specifically with one anime series, movie or OVA. That aside, necromancy just isn't allowed. Who wants to see the rotting corpse of some long-dead topic lumbering haplessly about the forum? Not me. :)

Thread closed.

~Dagger~
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...