Guest firemac Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 Can you Believe that I have had PS2 since Christmas and I only own 0 PS2 games, and I have only rented two PS2 games, Onimusha and The Bouncer.:(
Treble Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 Heh dont worry if ya save up some money then I bet you can get a Ps2 game you wanted.
Kuja Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [size=3][color=crimson][font=centruy gothic]at least you dont own a bunch of games and no system right????[/font][/color][/size]
Sephiroth Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 the bouncer sucked, I was really looking forward to it and when I bought the game, I was just plain disappointed....
Guest firemac Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]the bouncer sucked, I was really looking forward to it and when I bought the game, I was just plain disappointed.... [/B][/QUOTE] I shoudl ask my parents to either get me DOA2 or Tekken Tag Tournament instead of The Bouncer, but I still want to finish the bouncer, I never got a PS2 memory card to save:p
Sephiroth Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 don't get tekken tag, trust me, its too slow, doa2 hardcore is a better choice....
James Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [color=indigo]I [i]still[/i] don't have GT3! lol I was supposed to get it today but I didn't have enough time to go and pick it up. So hopefully on Monday. :)[/color]
Guest firemac Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]don't get tekken tag, trust me, its too slow, doa2 hardcore is a better choice.... [/B][/QUOTE] hmm ok, I will get DOA2
iggy Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 i got the bouncer gt3 and um midnight club they are cool games
Pretty Sammy Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 I haven't seen any PS2 games for rent. ;_;
Guest firemac Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by iggy [/i] [B]what is the best place to rent ps2 games? [/B][/QUOTE] I just always go to blockbuster, no reason to rent anywhere else
Sephiroth Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 I don't usually rent games, but blockbusters is usually the best choice....
gundamcat17 Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 Aims a crash kick care of brian from tkken tag at safer...I can't believe you said that tekken tag was not a game to buy yeah its lil slow but it is still the best fighting game out there{in my opinion}.
Treble Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 Yeah Blockbuster a great place to rent!Tekken Tag Tournament great game too pretty similar to Tekken 3 but funer I really like the way Hwoarang does his kicks!
Sephiroth Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 aun contraire gundamcat, I love the tekken games, in fact I can pull off just about any move without button tapping, its just that the ps2 version of tag really disappointed me, I await the arrival of tekken 4....
Guest firemac Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]aun contraire gundamcat, I love the tekken games, in fact I can pull off just about any move without button tapping, its just that the ps2 version of tag really disappointed me, I await the arrival of tekken 4.... [/B][/QUOTE] I can't wait for Tekken 4 myself, fighting games aren't my biggest desire, but I do enjoy playing them.
SSJ Spider-Man Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 If I might say that Tekken is always beating out streetfighter and mortalkombat.The only game I remember that sold more than Tekken was Soul Calibur.
Sephiroth Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 soul calibur 2 might be coming out on the ps2, but nothing has been confirmed yet....
Guest firemac Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 I'm not sure if I ever palyed that game, is it a 3D fighter game, and does it have thing where you win by knocking people of the stage.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now