Jump to content
OtakuBoards

can you believe............


Recommended Posts

Guest firemac
Posted
Can you Believe that I have had PS2 since Christmas and I only own 0 PS2 games, and I have only rented two PS2 games, Onimusha and The Bouncer.:(
Posted
[size=3][color=crimson][font=centruy gothic]at least you dont own a bunch of games and no system right????[/font][/color][/size]
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]the bouncer sucked, I was really looking forward to it and when I bought the game, I was just plain disappointed.... [/B][/QUOTE]
I shoudl ask my parents to either get me DOA2 or Tekken Tag Tournament instead of The Bouncer, but I still want to finish the bouncer, I never got a PS2 memory card to save:p
Posted
[color=indigo]I [i]still[/i] don't have GT3! lol

I was supposed to get it today but I didn't have enough time to go and pick it up. So hopefully on Monday. :)[/color]
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]don't get tekken tag, trust me, its too slow, doa2 hardcore is a better choice.... [/B][/QUOTE]
hmm ok, I will get DOA2
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by iggy [/i]
[B]what is the best place to rent ps2 games? [/B][/QUOTE]
I just always go to blockbuster, no reason to rent anywhere else
Posted
Aims a crash kick care of brian from tkken tag at safer...I can't believe you said that tekken tag was not a game to buy yeah its lil slow but it is still the best fighting game out there{in my opinion}.
Posted
Yeah Blockbuster a great place to rent!Tekken Tag Tournament great game too pretty similar to Tekken 3 but funer I really like the way Hwoarang does his kicks!
Posted
aun contraire gundamcat, I love the tekken games, in fact I can pull off just about any move without button tapping, its just that the ps2 version of tag really disappointed me, I await the arrival of tekken 4....
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]aun contraire gundamcat, I love the tekken games, in fact I can pull off just about any move without button tapping, its just that the ps2 version of tag really disappointed me, I await the arrival of tekken 4.... [/B][/QUOTE]
I can't wait for Tekken 4 myself, fighting games aren't my biggest desire, but I do enjoy playing them.
Guest firemac
Posted
I'm not sure if I ever palyed that game, is it a 3D fighter game, and does it have thing where you win by knocking people of the stage.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...