Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
What is your viewpoint on playerkillers like Sora? Are they okay and if so would you be one if the world were real?

I think playerkillers are a disgrace to the system and should be banned unless they clean up their act. I don't think players should have the right to kill other players just for fun. It's just un-ethicall and the system admiministators should do something about it. I know everyone plays a different way and that's the point of the world but some people use it just so they kill without being stopped by any type of law-enforcement. I find Sora and other player killers sick but a vital part in the show.
Posted
i believe the play killers are fine... i would be one if a player annoyed me. i just tthink they should have their own server. personally i hate the crimson knights. i think they should be kicked off
Guest Tidal
Posted
well in ways pking is good and bad. it can be annoying if you are having fun and then wham.. you have been pked. but if you could be a pker it would be fun. I would love to be a pker cuz I could kill annoying newbies heh.... most online games have to deal with pkers. I had to deal with it on Phantasy Star Online......man that was fun and annoying........*has a flash back but is rudely interupted* oh but PSO has nothing to do with .hack
Posted
i wouldnt mind em. Players should get stronger if they dont wanna be player killed. I probably would be a PK if i was in the game but only to people i hate of if i need to be amused
Posted
I personally wouldn't be a PKer just for senseless amusement. Instead, I would challenge powerful players and gauge my skills by battling them. Know what I mean? If you fight legendary players and win, you've accomplished something great - both for yourself and to other players.

I think it shouldn't be "moderated" in the sense that it's an illegal thing to do. Instead, it should be just like the show: it's frowned upon, but not outright illegal. That would be fun! :)
Posted
Pking isn't be so bad bcause in the online games ive been in, there usually very easy to spot. Of course things get sort of complicated in the world. I think it should be something that the player can choose when he logs in (i.e. yes or no button on friendly fire)
Posted
[size=1]I don't find a problem with them too much. It's only natural for some players to want to be the best, and PKing other players is just for fun. In every online game, such as Everquest, the situation usually is the same.[/size]
Posted
Constantly killing other players would be no fun. Fighting them would be better. Of course, if one decided to piss me off I would probably not have a problem cutting him/her into little pieces of sashimi. :devil:
Posted
Player Killers are people that make a living by killig other players. Diablo I Had a player that was a PPK or bounty hunter which they go an kill the PKS and take there stuff and give the client what is theirs or the money that they lost for something else. But it is in every MMOLRPG.
Posted
Well it seems to me that I'm the only one who has a problem with player killers. But your alls opinions had made me see player killers in a different light. Sorta. There not so bad now.
Posted
well, I wouldnt mind player Killers too much, but I think if things get out of hand with there killing... then they should be warned or banned, or what ever. I think 2 player Killers Player Killing each other would intresting.....
Guest Tical
Posted
I would be one. You wouldnt beliave how many people i tried to kill in the game ...
Posted
this sentence right here makes this thread POINTLESS..

"but some people use it just so they kill without being stopped by any type of law-enforcement."

so you would rather have them in real life kill people. I would PK some 'cause it can relieve some anger.
Posted
No I wouldn't like them to kill real people but they still shouldn't have the right to spoil other people's fun by killing their player. And also, why the tude?
Guest cloud-strife
Posted
I can't say player killing is good but it helped subaru admit that she likes tsukasa so it can be good but still wrong I may be a newbie but I got my sources I know alot but not what you think I do so I just said something I shouldn't heh *prepares for suicide then stops

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...