Little Serenity Posted August 2, 2003 Posted August 2, 2003 Well, I got bored, so I decided: Hey, why not fool around with photoshop? Constructive criticism please. ^_^ (If anyone knows how to do a thinner border in Photoshop 7.0, please tell me... ^_^;; )
Guest Chris Posted August 2, 2003 Posted August 2, 2003 [color=#707875][b]for a first time, that is extreamly good. the only problem i can see with it is that the text is hard to read. very nice job my friend.[/b][/color]
Kaola Su Posted August 2, 2003 Posted August 2, 2003 Oh I love Excel! She is so crazy and cute! Yeah the purple text is some what hard to read, also I could easily be wrong but isn't Il Pallazo spelled Ilpalazzo? I don't know for sure but I believe it is only one word. But yes, a very good banner for a 1st time! Love, Kaola
Little Serenity Posted August 2, 2003 Author Posted August 2, 2003 Heh, ^_^ thank you everyone! I'll fix the text. But I think that it's Il Palazzo... at least, it was in the manga... ^_^;; eeks!
boothten Posted August 2, 2003 Posted August 2, 2003 [color=darkblue][size=1]Wow! That is very good for a first banner. I wasn't that good my self... *walks off mumbling...* Very good for a first try though. Like Chris said, the text is a little hard to read, considering black and purple don't really match. Other than the text, the banner is really good! A helpfull hint though, you should never save a banner under a JPG.File. You should use the PNG.File, it comes out clearer. ^^ [b]Rating:[/b] 9.3/10[/color][/size]
Kaola Su Posted August 2, 2003 Posted August 2, 2003 Only thing is tho is that png's are so much bigger....or at least I seem to have that problem. I had a wallpaper saved as a gif at 300KB's and as a png it was 700KB's! Is there any way to fix that Lan? Also okay I wasn't sure how to spell it so thanx for tellin me since I had nothing to look at to spell it! Love, Kaola
boothten Posted August 4, 2003 Posted August 4, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kaola Su [/i] [B]Only thing is tho is that png's are so much bigger....or at least I seem to have that problem. I had a wallpaper saved as a gif at 300KB's and as a png it was 700KB's! Is there any way to fix that Lan?[/B][/QUOTE] [color=darkblue][size=1]I personally, haven't had that problem, thus meaning, I wouldn't know how to fix it. I'm really sorry, Kaola! :bawl: IM me if you have any other problems. [/color][/size]:whoops:
Heavyblade Posted August 4, 2003 Posted August 4, 2003 That's really good and I wont tell you that the purple print is hard to read because alot of people already have also it looks kinda hazy or it could be my computer. 9.5/10
Rikku Posted August 4, 2003 Posted August 4, 2003 [color=0099ff]Not to be mean or anything, but it's nothing special. All it is is a cropped image with a border and some text on it. If you're going for plain, it looks ok, but the text colour needs to change. 6.5/10[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now