wrist cutter Posted August 2, 2003 Posted August 2, 2003 Hey look, it's [url=http://jikannohizumi.hypermart.net/crap/crappic.jpg]abstract[/url]. It's mainly about the pic under all that distortion./////
Kitty Posted August 2, 2003 Posted August 2, 2003 Hehe! That's a cool... whatever it is. I may not know what it is, but I do know that it's a really cool... thingee.
DarK DeatH Posted August 2, 2003 Posted August 2, 2003 I'll tell you, it's kind of a boring abstract piece. One: The colors aren't vibrant. Nor they are metalic. You should use either one or the other. Two: You didn't really do much there... Glass and twirl and the like. Three: That red "spot" there shouldn't be there. It just clashes big time with the background itself. That's all I believe. Keep trying, and play around with layer blending modes a lot, until you find one that works. Usually Overlay will work fine. PS: I just noticed how newbies that use Photoshop start with bad stuff and end up very good and those that start with Paintshop usually start better but don't evolve really. Instead they usually stay on the same style and it doesn't become better than good. So yeah, starting with PSP and maybe going for PS later would work? Maybe... Weird... (is a good example of a PS starter >.>)
wrist cutter Posted August 2, 2003 Author Posted August 2, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarK DeatH [/i] [B] PS: I just noticed how newbies that use Photoshop start with bad stuff and end up very good and those that start with Paintshop usually start better but don't evolve really. Instead they usually stay on the same style and it doesn't become better than good. So yeah, starting with PSP and maybe going for PS later would work? Maybe... Weird... (is a good example of a PS starter >.>) [/B][/QUOTE] I know what you mean. I started with Paintshop five years ago.
Sara Posted August 2, 2003 Posted August 2, 2003 [size=1]It looks like a rose in (on) a blue glass vase.[/size]
Guest XBebop Posted August 3, 2003 Posted August 3, 2003 all i can say is..LoL! Becuase, well.. You joke around a lot and stuff.. so when it said it was your best work ever i just laughed..sorry..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now