Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
4 eh! That's a lot of spam! But just to warn you man, I know your one of the coolest guys on here and so I want to tell you, your sig is to long! Sephiroth made a rule that it could be only up to 20 lines.
Guest Pikeon
Posted
I dont like spamming.
it dont taste as good sas sweet potatoes
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]lol, you kick *ss, Lady SJ.
why do you like my name? that's my real last name & most people can't even pronouce it & think it's weird. [/B][/QUOTE]

It's unique, I applaud unique names, girl...and if it's your last name even sweeter.....:love:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]thanx. i take great pride in my family heritage.

what the christ is spam? is it, like, bullsh*tting or something? [/B][/QUOTE]


Yep that sums it up, it ticks everyone off....espeacially when it's one after the other...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
  • Create New...