piccolo

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B]well, im the youngest, most annoying lil' 13 year old member in here. im 14 on the 18th of august!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Shadowgohan, I thought you're 15 or older. You are absolutely right, you are the most annoying 13 years old member. :laugh:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tien [/i]
[B]Im 13,but annoying to some but not annoying to anothers:D [/B][/QUOTE]

You're not annoying to me Tien

*Anyone know what happen to Pikeon? It's kind of strange now, usually Pikeon and Shadowgohan take over the board, now it's only Shadowgohan left.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by piccolo [/i]
[B]So far Sephiroth and I are the oldest DBZ fan. I'm probably a bit older than Sephiroth. [/B][/QUOTE]

my age is 20 to you humans, I am actually 5000 years old, heh heh, just kiddin, I turned 20 in july so your probably a little older than me....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

my age is 20 to you humans, I am actually 5000 years old, heh heh, just kiddin, I turned 20 in july so your probably a little older than me.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Ahh now you sound like Gackt....

Gackt, the 26 year old Japanese rock star born in Okinawa.... who thinks he's a 500 year old Vampire born in France..... no one will ever know.... hehehe

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]I was looking through the calendar last night and the youngest members I could find were age 10.... there were a few of them.... don't remember who... [/B][/QUOTE]
10, do you check for who is the oldest yet. according to the replies, piccolo is the oldest.