Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest XBebop
Posted
yeah, the guy slappin his knees does look like he's tryin to take a ****..
Posted
Woah. Disturbing. I'm gonna have wierd dreams tonight. Maybe the one, uh, slapping his knees (i think that's what he's supposed to be doing) is constapated. The dancing guy is pretty cool. So these kinda things just pop into your head, eh?
Posted
Haha! Yeah! But not meant to be a guy having the slops or being constipated. That did not go through my mind. He was actually orginally suppose to he waving his arms with his head up higher, but somehow it now looks like he wants the dancing guy to scream at his a$z.
Posted
I think it's funny, but I think a lot of things are funny.. but I try to deny that... Anywayz, I like your site if that makes you feel better. The banner's okay, just a little disturbing. But that's funny! Wait... I'm confused now...

~A girl who's brain hurts...~

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...